4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

You funny fam:

One - on the stadium ****

The point is to get an ON CAMPUS STADIUM
Not settle for a smaller, ****tier located stadium just because it’s closer to campus for the 10000 students and people that live in Miami that don’t ******* go to games IN MIAMI.

Why would I want to build a smaller stadium to share it’s a soccer team and get basically the same deal now WITH LESS TICKET AND CONCESSIONS. Think fam.

PLUS, we would basically forfeit scenarios of playing home game NYE Bowls at the OB like we did in 17’.

Have some sense. Act like cane the State of Miami doesn’t extend to the 954 and 561. Every **** coach been saying that since day 1 but because it’s Miami on the name that our fanbase is only allowed to be in 305. MISS ME.

2. On wanting Mas to spend MAS on NIL.

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION? We got 124249585 threads about a WR looking at a 2-3 mil payday and you think it’s a PROBLEM to open the wallet more.

SIT ALL THE WAY DOWN WITH THAT BS.

Play or go home bruh.
You have either never been to Coral Gables and our campus or you're just trolling.

Advertisement
I wonder if we will here names drop on Monday and maybe Tuesday since today is Sunday.

The way I am interpreting rule is I can see some compliance people coming in tomorrow morning and just entering anyone who emailed/texted them over the weekend since they have 48 hours to put a name in once they get notified.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Today is the final day to INFORM your school that you're entering the portal. They can make their decisions and commit ... to UM ... until May 18 when enrollment for the next session takes place. So realistically if a quality player enters we could see activity this week as well. Then, as you mentioned, grad transfers can come at any time up until practice begins.

At the end of the day today is it. We’re making this way too dramatic lol. To me it should be pretty obvious compliance needs paperwork to start process. I’ve discussed this last year with TS. Its also been repeated 100 times the last week. I edited it for those who haven’t read this those 100 times lol.

You just don’t wake up and say “ im declaring to enter the portal like Michael Scott declared bankruptcy lol.

Advertisement
I’ve been honest and straightforward with what I’ve posted while not being reckless. By my hints both will make sense if one or both enter.

I’ll bump those posts.
We’re following and we appreciate what you and Leeds are affirming for us.

Here’s to a strong finish with another impactful guy at a position of need!

I’m stoked as **** to see our retooled roster come fall!

Advertisement
On campus stadium??....where you putting it??....The entire UM campus is only 210 acres.....Absolutely Nowhere to put a 50,000+ seat stadium on campus whatsoever.....and if you think the City of Coral Gables would remotely let that happen (even if we had room) you can forget about it. Coral Gables couldn't care less about UM.....Never has...the traffic that an on campus stadium at UM (even if we remotely had room) would cause Historical damage to the entire infrastructure of the Gables.
Exactly. That’s why it’s pointless to settle for less than we have now.

We’re following and we appreciate what you and Leeds are affirming for us.

Here’s to a strong finish with another impactful guy at a position of need!

I’m stoked as **** to see our retooled roster come fall!
I’ve tried to keep it real. If somebody says different they’re lying to you. .This has been setting up to go to the wire for a few days.

On campus stadium? I stopped reading there. You clearly have never stepped foot on campus and are clueless about how things work.
Lol, I lived in SoFla for 15 years and been to campus countless times. **** I worked across the street from Dadeland for 2 years. Worked out at that LA Fitness by Big Cheese and the one literally two blocks from Tropical Park.

And I drove there daily from Sunrise.

So I have pretty intimate knowledge of that area, and how much it would ******* suck going to a game down there. The traffic is ALWAYS bad getting into the area, and adding new construction would make it unbearable.

THE POINT is that Hard Rock is the best we will do period.

So *Eye* would prefer seeing more effort from Mas on the NIL side when there are big fish in the water, rather than muddle with a city council that will prolong this forever.

Advertisement
Back