4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Vamos Coming Soon GIF

Advertisement
For what it's worth, Mr. Ruiz told the Herald that although they originally set aside a $10m budget for NIL, they are not stuck at that number :sideeyes:
yup.... They have already spent $5 mil and we have a whole recruiting class to fill for 2023. To put that into perspective, The Gators Collective is rumored to be around $5 mil total. Ruiz is changing the game.

Advertisement
yup.... They have already spent $5 mil and we have a whole recruiting class to fill for 2023. To put that into perspective, The Gators Collective is rumored to be around $5 mil total. Ruiz is changing the game.

My best estimation says that Ruiz easily makes over $1M a day... and that's BEFORE he gets out of bed and goes to work and makes what he makes with his companies. Could easily be double. And the man and his family are on a MISSION.

UF bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Advertisement
Welcome to CIS, where guys who have logged minimal snaps are now 1st-Team All Potential Americans and we shun the established studs because they attend inferior football Universities. Fits right alongside the Greentree All-American theory.

Same people that didn’t want Rambo because we’ve got Keshawn and Redding and the Three Amigos broooo, develop your youth.

What the actual f^ck 😂 if Zay was even an option, he’s putting up 1000+ and 10 TDs.
Looks like you hit the transfer portal and joined the other side of this debate lol

Advertisement
Zay isn’t leaving BC, everything I’ve heard and read up here….I’d be completely completely shocked. I’ll gladly eat the crow on this if I’m wrong

My best estimation says that Ruiz easily makes over $1M a day... and that's BEFORE he gets out of bed and goes to work and makes what he makes with his companies. Could easily be double. And the man and his family are on a MISSION.

UF bringing a knife to a gunfight.
This is what I keep saying to people, these gaytors and noles are selling out of their own pockets. If I was carrying a grand and threw away a dollar I’d barely notice, that’s the equivalent of a million for Ruiz, it’s all perspective. Now I’m sure they don’t want to burn their money, and most wealthy people get that way being smart about it, but if it’s a passion of theirs which it clearly seems to be is there really any amount they’d consider a waste? It’s no different than a collector of art or cars, they “overpay” all the time for something they want and don’t think twice about it.

Advertisement
Back