4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
As Leeds said there’s a few guys in play but the one looking the most realistic will grab your attention when / if he hits. That’s all I’ll say. That’s the position I believe they’re focused on.
Grab our attention because he’s from here you mean?

I was at the game lol. It was I’m sure vanilla offense on purpose. Thad and the tight ends stood out. What exactly should I take away from Gattis there?
I was at the game too with my sons. Don’t know what you should take away from Gattis. What I saw was a very vanilla offensive game plan. What stood out to me was his ability to take what the defense gives him.

Advertisement
Pga Tour Golf GIF by Travelers Championship

As Leeds said there’s a few guys in play but the one looking the most realistic will grab your attention when / if he hits. That’s all I’ll say. That’s the position I believe they’re focused on.

So it looks like Mikel decided to stay with the Cuse. What would you say is the percentage of this WR putting his name in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we can't land a speedster why not put Malik Curtis on offense where he belongs? He could be the quickest change of direction wr on the team ....like I said before he's not exactly a Travis Benjamin (4.36 40) clone ...imo somewhere between a Nathaniel Dell and Wan' Dale Robinson slot type...

Malik could immediately be the best yac wr at Miami....getting open, hands and yac are far more important than taking a top off imo ...

X is a good possession slot but we also need a guy great at making people miss in traffic....Smith is talented enough but something about his comfort, vision and balance is holding him back right now ...Mailik could be that "make something out of nothing" type we need...

Advertisement
Gattis has been earning his paycheck since day one of being hired and if you watched the Spring game, it was obvious.
I’d also argue that earning his paycheck would include evaluation of what he has vs what he needs to be successful and closing that gap in the best way he sees fit in the time he has to do so.

Advertisement
Back