4* Marquis Hayes JR News

If he's commits to Oklahoma, that's a miss. This kid was absolutely dominating at the camp and looks like a kid that could start early in his career at either OG spot.

I don't think so just like how bandy was all Miami from the jump this kid has been the same way with OU

Advertisement
If i remember right his parents weren't to big on him living in Miami at least
That's what I got from his interview. The city ain't for everybody!

Advertisement
Yeah not a chance if right after he visits your school for a great camp, he commits somewhere else 3 days later.

Did you read Petes interview? It was written in stone that this kid wasnt coming here. Said all the right things out of respect though. You had to look for key buzz words..the ole' "Aw shucks, this miami lifestyle is great but for a country boy like me it could be too much."..and the "My folks said its my decision but they are weary of me being in a big city like Miami and staying out of trouble"...As soon as I saw those two quotes (paraphrasing of course) I knew it was over.

His parents probably met him at the door as soon as he got home and told him they hoped he enjoyed his summer vacation down to Miami but to take his country butt to the kitchen phone and make his pledge to Coach Stoops.

All that said, we have another year to stay in his ear. Anything could happen I guess.

He was so blown away by Paradise that he lost his **** mind and committed to the wrong team.

Maybe we should dial down to a category 4? Seems like a bad decision moving to tornado alley. Maybe we can get some of our florida weathermen to show him how it done.

HurricaneReporter_MarkBoyle-2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey, if cow tipping is your idea of a great off season weekend excitement then Oklahoma is definately the place to be. Good luck to the young man.

No school wins them all. He's a midwest kid and the atmosphere probably doesn't fit his personality or his parents'. I know people in Florida scared of Miami. On to the next.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Like clockwork, something opposite of what a delusional thinks is gonna happen...happens...

Immediately search for someone to blame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back