4* Gator Reese out for year.

Advertisement
The lemmings strike again. It is custom on cis to hate everything about the gators. A few posters express their joy about a gator having a serious injury and the lemmings join in. These cretins feel it is a necessity to express hate toward anything to do with the gator. Very immature reaction by many of our posters, but not unexpected based on their intelligence level.

Proud lemming/cretin checking in. Fvck the Gaytors.

If the gator was playing the Al-Qaeda All-Stars, I’d be in the stands cheering allah akbar. **** them, and literally anything to do with them or can even be mistaken for being associated with them. The worst creations in humankind. **** em all. Always.
Just confirming that you don't like the gaytors....

Advertisement
If the gator was playing the Al-Qaeda All-Stars, I’d be in the stands cheering allah akbar. **** them, and literally anything to do with them or can even be mistaken for being associated with them. The worst creations in humankind. **** em all. Always.

But how do you really feel?

One team brings AKs and shamshirs, while the other brings frying pans.

This may be the one case where the infidels losing is a winning proposition.

Didn't say I was happy, but I don't feel bad for him because he's a Gaytor.

They don't have any sympathy for us whenever bad sh*t happens to our team, there are gaytor fans who still mock Sean Taylor's death to this day, **** there were Gaytor fans making fun of Kendrick Norton after his horrific accident, I'm simply keeping the same energy they have towards us.

I'm not celebrating that the kid was hurt, but I'm not sad for him either. Fck the Gaytors.

I get both sides of the argument.

I “Hate” the Gators as much as any real fan.

It’s one thing thing if the kid was an ***** like some of the kids who played recruiting games like Zipperdick but it does not extend to not having any empathy.

Life is hard enough. My hate stays in football. If I were a Gators fan I’d hate Cane Fans the same way.

It’s passion, but still a sport.

I get both sides of the argument.

I “Hate” the Gators as much as any real fan.

It’s one thing thing if the kid was an ***** like some of the kids who played recruiting games like Zipperdick but it does not extend to not having any empathy.

Life is hard enough. My hate stays in football. If I were a Gators fan I’d hate Cane Fans the same way.

It’s passion, but still a sport.
I have the same amount of empathy for them as they have for us.

I never said I was happy nor did I celebrate or take "joy" in him being injured, I said I don't feel bad for him & I don't.

No amount of "high classing" Cane fan rhetoric will get me to change my opinion. I don't wish injury on any of them but I'm not going to cry or wish them luck either.

If you guys wanna buy a giant Get Well Soon hallmark card & pass it around CIS to get everybody's signature to wish him well, then by all means have at it.

But Fck the Gaytors though. (My apologies to anybody if that hurts yall feelings).

Advertisement
That's the Davis Reese that we recruited in the 2018 class from outta Vero Beach, he's actually Dugans nephew.

And no I don't feel bad for him, why? Because he's a Gaytor... Fck the Gaytors.

Yeah, it's not like I hurt him or even wished it on him. But if God wants to go ahead and that kid hurt, then fck him. It's out of my hands.

I never said I was happy nor did I celebrate or take "joy" in him being injured, I said I don't feel bad for him & I don't.

No amount of "high classing" Cane fan rhetoric will get me to change my opinion. I don't wish injury on any of them but I'm not going to cry or wish them luck either.

If you guys wanna buy a giant Get Well Soon hallmark card & pass it around CIS to get everybody's signature to wish him well, then by all means have at it.

But Fck the Gaytors though. (My apologies to anybody if that hurts yall feelings).

Not trying to get you to change your opinion. Just giving my perspective. Even if we don’t agree we can learn from each other.

I wrote that I get your argument BTW.

If you saw the kid walk in on crutches you wouldn’t feel a little bad for him? He’s only 19 or so.

My kids are around that age. Horrible to get injured at that age.

Not trying to get you to change your opinion. Just giving my perspective. Even if we don’t agree we can learn from each other.

I wrote that I get your argument BTW.

If you saw the kid walk in on crutches you wouldn’t feel a little bad for him? He’s only 19 or so.

My kids are around that age. Horrible to get injured at that age.
I'm sure he had multiple scholarship offers...but...he chose to be a gaytor. It's on him.

Advertisement

This is the correct line of thinking

I've got a feeling that we are definitely in for a repeat of the 2013 game. Gonna be the beginning of the end of UF's season.

I've got a feeling that we are definitely in for a repeat of the 2013 game. Gonna be the beginning of the end of UF's season.
Not hoping for a repeat, but a 40+ point demolition. We need to crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Advertisement
These BS posts that sound like "How would you feel if it was your son/daughter?" "I dont like them either but this is a serious injury" "You sound like the Eagle fans who cheered when Irvin was out in Philly" "I want them at full strength, no excuses" "When you say this you have no leg to stand on if something like this happens to our Canes" are all BULL$#IT.

Nobody on here tore his achilles. We're happy that they have one less bullet in the proverbial gun. It's a fan site, on fan sites you cheer everything your team does ie "Perry went to school and got a mediocre grade" and disparage everything the other team does "A player has an injury and will miss playing us"

If Felipe Franks has to go make peace in the Middle East and cant play Aug 24th, I'll call him a ***** because he couldnt do both.

Not hoping for a repeat, but a 40+ point demolition. We need to crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentations of their women

I thought about adding that in, but I stayed modest. No problem with you adding it for me.

Advertisement
Back