4* Gator Reese out for year.

Hate to be the old boring guy here, and trust me I despise the gator as much as anyone on this board, but we would lose a lot of respect for someone if we learned they got joy out of hearing one of our Canes tore their achilles. It's one thing if they sprained their ankle or something and were going to miss the Miami game. I'd be pumped to hear that! But this kid's career is probably done before it started. That doesn't bring me any joy, even if he did choose to wear orange and blue.

I know, I know, this won't get get too many likes. That's alright, because the above is the truth. It ain't cool hearing any young kid's dream has been killed.
You are morally in the right. Most of it for me is more towards watching the gaytor fans cry and take L’s. That said

F7EA0A24-404E-4C5A-87BD-964FAE8DE46B.gif

Advertisement
The lemmings strike again. It is custom on cis to hate everything about the gators. A few posters express their joy about a gator having a serious injury and the lemmings join in. These cretins feel it is a necessity to express hate toward anything to do with the gator. Very immature reaction by many of our posters, but not unexpected based on their intelligence level.
It is absolutely necessary to hate any and all things that have to do with the gaytor. Once again for you especially...

E470AB6C-3B3E-4710-A820-36C159385A3D.gif

Hate to be the old boring guy here, and trust me I despise the gator as much as anyone on this board, but we would lose a lot of respect for someone if we learned they got joy out of hearing one of our Canes tore their achilles. It's one thing if they sprained their ankle or something and were going to miss the Miami game. I'd be pumped to hear that! But this kid's career is probably done before it started. That doesn't bring me any joy, even if he did choose to wear orange and blue.

I know, I know, this won't get get too many likes. That's alright, because the above is the truth. It ain't cool hearing any young kid's dream has been killed.
Didn't say I was happy, but I don't feel bad for him because he's a Gaytor.

They don't have any sympathy for us whenever bad sh*t happens to our team, there are gaytor fans who still mock Sean Taylor's death to this day, **** there were Gaytor fans making fun of Kendrick Norton after his horrific accident, I'm simply keeping the same energy they have towards us.

I'm not celebrating that the kid was hurt, but I'm not sad for him either. Fck the Gaytors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never celebrate injuries. I hate the Gators as much as any Canes fan, but karma's a *****. Injuries happen to every team.
What part of "Sucks for the kid" was hard to comprehend? Who is celebrating his injury? If you came to the conclusion that a celebration was in place, based solely upon my post, I strongly suggest either...
1. Rereading my post
and/or
2. Retaking English (2nd grade level)

Thank You for a great post and for proper use of the gator. Coach Walt would be pleased!

The same snowflakes that are outraged when some limpdick fsu posters made fun of Norton’s career ender are making fun of a potentially career ending injury for another kid. You can’t have it both ways. Nobody should rejoice in an injury of any kind, especially to a kid, no matter what team they play for. And if you are low class enough to do so, don’t get butthurt when it comes back the other way.

Advertisement
The lemmings strike again. It is custom on cis to hate everything about the gators. A few posters express their joy about a gator having a serious injury and the lemmings join in. These cretins feel it is a necessity to express hate toward anything to do with the gator. Very immature reaction by many of our posters, but not unexpected based on their intelligence level.

Pls stfu. This is a Canes board, not Home and Garden, not Cosmo, not BMJ Quality and Safety....so take your stick up your *** comments elsewhere. You don't like how we respond to a rivals' misfortunes, bounce. Now OT that.

Cant think of a scenario where I celebrate someone’s injury. Sucks for the kid. Hope he recovers.

I'm not sure if anyone is celebrating the player's injury v. not gaf about it, especially how some of their fans gloated about AR's career ending injury. But to your point, I thought I saw ACL v. Achilles....yeah, that's tough.

Advertisement
The same snowflakes that are outraged when some limpdick fsu posters made fun of Norton’s career ender are making fun of a potentially career ending injury for another kid. You can’t have it both ways. Nobody should rejoice in an injury of any kind, especially to a kid, no matter what team they play for. And if you are low class enough to do so, don’t get butthurt when it comes back the other way.

Are you really trying to compare a guy who almost died and not just have his career end but his whole life change in the blink of any eye w/ an amputated arm, to a young man still in college w/ an injury he can recover from???

Advertisement
Back