4* GA DT Antwuan Jackson is visiting

Who wouldn't want to visit Miami to see that clown show Dorito. Must have DT's LTAO when he shows film and talks defensive schemes. We got a better chance of Beyonce soaking naked in the training room hot tub.

Perhaps you should change your name to "canes hater"......

May I ask why? Should I have confidence in Donut's ability to lure DT's? Believe he wow's them with his aggressive style of defense? Can show a tape of our defense absolutely dominating a top 25 team? Because he has filled the cupboard with DT's? Am I even getting warm as to why I should be confident this is nothing but a "I wanna go to Miama" trip? Love the Canes! Hate Golden and Donut worse than I do the gates and I never thought that could happen. Never say never :)

Advertisement
He is now transferring from Auburn after redshirting last season. Former high 4-star kid that we recruited. Would sit out this season and be eligible after that. Definitely a take imo, especially since the LSU kid has been silent thus far and hasn't transferred as of yet.

Antwuan Jackson Jr., Cedar Grove, Defensive Tackle

Why did he transfer though? Usually when a kid transfers after a red shirt like that its gonna be that he wasn't good enough from where he transferred. Not always but most of the time.

hqdefault.jpg

He is now transferring from Auburn after redshirting last season. Former high 4-star kid that we recruited. Would sit out this season and be eligible after that. Definitely a take imo, especially since the LSU kid has been silent thus far and hasn't transferred as of yet.

Why did he transfer though? Usually when a kid transfers after a red shirt like that its gonna be that he wasn't good enough from where he transferred. Not always but most of the time.

Not sure. Their board on 247 was expecting him to play this year and was surprised to hear the news. Nobody said anything negative about him.

Advertisement

Not sure. Their board on 247 was expecting him to play this year and was surprised to hear the news. Nobody said anything negative about him.

Another article I read on Al.com said there were questions about how he fit into Auburn's defensive scheme.

Another article I read on Al.com said there were questions about how he fit into Auburn's defensive scheme.

That was something I saw as well from their fans. Probably a 3-tech here based on his size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back