2023 4* DE Neeo Avery offered

Advertisement
DEAR EVERYONE,
WE KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT MARIO KNOWS THAT THE GAME IS WON IN THE TRENCHES, NO NEED TO RE-REITERATE THAT ANYMORE.
THANKS,
K.
Vince Vaughn Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Over / under on posters repeating the word "physicality," as first stated by Coach Cristobal?

Advertisement
Transfers: Edge, DL, LB, LB, CB, RT

That’s five. Think we gotta get that to compete like we want to compete.

Over / under on posters repeating the word "physicality," as first stated by Coach Cristobal?
You mean like "I really love that CMC is focusing on physicality" or "what I always thought was lacking with the last staph was physicality" or "you can really see the emphasis on physicality is paying off in the trenches"?

Advertisement
You mean like "I really love that CMC is focusing on physicality" or "what I always thought was lacking with the last staph was physicality" or "you can really see the emphasis on physicality is paying off in the trenches"?

D). All of the above. 😎

Transfers: Edge, DL, LB, LB, CB, RT

That’s five. Think we gotta get that to compete like we want to compete.

smh that we're even talking about signing 2 more DL after bringing in Agude, Lichtenstein and Moultrie. Manny left a black hole in our defense.

Advertisement
What if I AM Mario?
You know...only Mario could run a super clinic AND monitor this message board for redundant comments. I should have known. Thank you, sir. I will not take any more of your time. Please get some sleep so you don't die before August.

Oh...just one more thing....were guys flying around?
Any upper extremity injuries involving the head we should know about?
Do you have a bigger notebook than Al?

Advertisement
Back