4* DE Arden Key threw up the U...

Advertisement
Coley should be on this kid.

Would be a very nice get.

his hands are tied in recruiting. only QB's… Al being Al

Stud throwing up the U on a recruiting show. Miami helmet on the table with the big boys. Plenty to ***** about the staff but not in this thread. It seems like they are doing something right on this one....so far...hope this one pans out

Advertisement
Coaches told him theyre rockin a 4-3 this season

300g667434.gif

hes the type of kid you HAVE TO take to K.O.D. on his official visit...he is from atlanta....that we're going bowling sh*t that they do on every ov aint gonna work/......

BOATS AND HOES ALL THE WAY BRAH!...

tHAT BEING SAID..HE IS UGA'S TO LOSE...

hes the type of kid you HAVE TO take to K.O.D. on his official visit...he is from atlanta....that we're going bowling sh*t that they do on every ov aint gonna work/......

BOATS AND HOES ALL THE WAY BRAH!...

tHAT BEING SAID..HE IS UGA'S TO LOSE...

Bowling is just an activity that the staff does with the recruits. They still go out with the players to the different clubs and sh*t like that.... With that being said I wish they would change it up and do something that's more fun like riding go carts or something else man

He has ruled UGA out. They have zero chances wit him! Its between Miami, Auburn, LSU and South Carolina I believe. Then again he has decommited a million times nobody knows!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has ruled UGA out. They have zero chances wit him! Its between Miami, Auburn, LSU and South Carolina I believe. Then again he has decommited a million times nobody knows!

Miami vs 3 SEC schools? I've seen this movie before and know exactly how it ends

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back