2024 4* CB Jalyn Crawford from Parkview GA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
We're in Jalyn Crawford's Top 11. However, the really interesting thing here is he's teammates with Mike Matthews who we haven't publicly offered (which is a mysterious). But here's what @Memnon said about these two

The offer I’m surprised that hasn’t come in yet is for Mike Matthews.
He’s legitimately one of the top 3 best Athletes in the 24 class & without doubt will be a TF contributor for whichever team that signs him. ELITE 5-star that could play WR, CB or Safety on the next level, most teams are recruiting him at DB though. (His teammate Jalyn Crawford is a 4-star CB as well & many teams are trying to recruit them as a package deal)

Could a package deal be in the works here? I still can't believe we legit haven't offered Matthews.

Advertisement
We're in Jalyn Crawford's Top 11. However, the really interesting thing here is he's teammates with Mike Matthews who we haven't publicly offered (which is a mysterious). But here's what @Memnon said about these two

The offer I’m surprised that hasn’t come in yet is for Mike Matthews.
He’s legitimately one of the top 3 best Athletes in the 24 class & without doubt will be a TF contributor for whichever team that signs him. ELITE 5-star that could play WR, CB or Safety on the next level, most teams are recruiting him at DB though. (His teammate Jalyn Crawford is a 4-star CB as well & many teams are trying to recruit them as a package deal)

Could a package deal be in the works here? I still can't believe we legit haven't offered Matthews.

Parkview and surrounding schools usually produce some good players. Definitely like these two

Advertisement
Lilburn (Ga.) Parkview Top247 cornerback Jalyn Crawford is on campus visiting with the Hurricanes.

The No. 93 overall player and No. 10 cornerback nationally has Miami in a top 11 that was released on May 1. North Carolina, Florida, Georgia Tech, LSU, Texas A&M, Louisville, Clemson, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Auburn are others in the mix.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back