4 CANES on List of top Sophs in Country

JerzCane

Redshirt Freshman
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This list actually isn't too bad. Really the only placement that was terrible was Jalen Hurts. No ******* way that dude is a top25 sophomore, especially when they have him listed over Darnold. lol gtfoh.

Advertisement
If not a true freshman I'm not paying attention. McCloud, JJ would have made the list and AR and Shaq would be top 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very fortunate to have a player like shaq on this team. all four of those freshman sounds like the one's kaaya referenced as getting early attentions from pro scouts. would imagine they are excited to watch this class continue to develop - especially shaq.

Nice to have 2 in the top 25 and 2 just outside the top 25. ... I think McCloud will have something to say about this by end of season. Hopefully Mullins and Young, too.

Leading freshman reciever in CFB and a freshman defensive end top 3 in sacks by a freshman not in the top 5.

Advertisement
It would be nice for someone to breakout who is not on the list.

Someone like "Irving" or Homer.

Advertisement
The commentary on richards was an intentional slight, saying he has all acc potential, maybe a bit more. Richards has first round nfl potential, maybe a bit more, tbh.

And while i can't argue with calling joe jackson an HM at this point, i'd bet that he gets drafted higher than most people on the list.

Advertisement
Back