4 Candidates to Replace Mike London at UVa

Advertisement
Think of th pillars that could be added. Would fit right in. Jefferson would be proud.

Well, since he wanted to make us in the image of Virginia why not coach at the real deal? Having said that, I don't think he's that dumb. He's getting paid to sit at home. Take some time off and let the stentch of your last failure fade a little. Only way he takes it if its true his butt buddy has naked pictures of him. It's the only logical explanation I could come up with as to why he wasn't fired while down here.

UVA will always suck, especially with Fuente at VT. Their ceiling is 8-9 wins, and only "worried" us because London owned Golden.

And one of those wins was vs golden . The coach they fired dominated golden and their going to hire him . That makes sense

Advertisement
I seriously doubt UVA would hire Golden.
For starters, as someone else mentioned, they want no part of Al Groh's stench.
Enough already.
Second, that school has a pretty strong athletic department outside of football.
Very strong soccer, basketball and baseball programs, so I think whomever runs
that dept will finally get it right, and it won't be Golden.

So the most positive thing they could say about him is he has good "organizational skills". Please, please hire him.

Advertisement
If I was the AD at any school, I wouldn't hire Folden if he had naked pictures of me and a gun to my head. On the other hand, I would love to see Kaaya throw for 700 yards against fat Al.

I seriously doubt UVA would hire Golden.
For starters, as someone else mentioned, they want no part of Al Groh's stench.
Enough already.
Second, that school has a pretty strong athletic department outside of football.
Very strong soccer, basketball and baseball programs, so I think whomever runs
that dept will finally get it right, and it won't be Golden.

whoever*

Advertisement
UVA is better off going after Brohm, that Temple coach, or that Toledo coach.

Advertisement
Back