4-22 Last spring scrimmage

canesjip

Band
Banned
It was nice to see all the elite talent in attendance. From the looks of it seems like alot positive things to build on.

**sherwood and Reese were hanging out alot in the begining** It would be nice to get both of them but espcially Reese who already has the size of a nfl player .. kid is a monster and a crazy athlete**

**the last wr spot still open..shartwz was in attendance with Bully .. i didnt see moore or xavier williams but if i were to choose the last wr we get would be kevin austin from north broward**

**It seems like there is alot of good chemistry with russell, Hall and jobe... they safety position will be the best in the nation with them 3**

**saw noah cain and lorenzo chop it up with thomas brown for a moment .. cain and wright will be a outstanding backfield for 19**

N'Kosi was there and you can just tell what type of player he will be. He will start immediately and win sept 16th

Advertisement
It was nice to see all the elite talent in attendance. From the looks of it seems like alot positive things to build on.

**sherwood and Reese were hanging out alot in the begining** It would be nice to get both of them but espcially Reese who already has the size of a nfl player .. kid is a monster and a crazy athlete**

**the last wr spot still open..shartwz was in attendance with Bully .. i didnt see moore or xavier williams but if i were to choose the last wr we get would be kevin austin from north broward**

**It seems like there is alot of good chemistry with russell, Hall and jobe... they safety position will be the best in the nation with them 3**

**saw noah cain and lorenzo chop it up with thomas brown for a moment .. cain and wright will be a outstanding backfield for 19**

N'Kosi was there and you can just tell what type of player he will be. He will start immediately and win sept 16th
They don't want you Jalen get over it

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back