4/20/24 Game 39: Louisville 16-22 L

Now how about some proper 9th inning magic where no shutdown inning is required
...but you didn't say .....

anyway, Bingo was great but i'm ready for the 10th:
1713668424293.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is what it is. We're relying on young talent that's going to be up and down coupled with guys that shouldn't be on the roster next year. The veterans Long, Gonzalez, and Scanlon have played well. There's just too many holes in other places.

It's painful to watch, but this is where we're at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is what it is. We're relying on young talent that's going to be up and down coupled with guys that shouldn't be on the roster next year. The veterans Long, Gonzalez, and Scanlon have played well. There's just too many holes in other places.

& that’s the problem. This is not a young team, but the veteran leadership is lacking. When I say veteran leadership I mean from that bench, as well.

Lol what young talent? It’s Cuvet and who? Everyone else has played now for a season or two at some level at the college game…

Next year’s portal additions from NAIA schools and Miami-Dade midweek relief pitchers are going to save the program.

Advertisement
Back