4/2/24 Game 29: FAU 15-13 L

Advertisement
Now to prepare for emotional pain every time they pan to the opposing dugout this weekend

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least we play Duke this weekend. We know their coach sucks and can’t interview. We should whip them with our superior staff!
Our interviewing skills are second to none. I mean JD got a pitching coach job with no experience ands then a HC job with no experience. He should run for Congress next.

Advertisement
Staff will be gone at seasons end
Listened to the 9th on the radio and was thinking the same thing. Does Rad admit his mistake and clean house? What would it take? Finish.500 and miss the tournament?
I went through our roster and wrote down our 4-5th guys, and only Scanlon has contributed in a big way. Not a formula for success. There will be some big time time attrition come the first week of June.

My fear is if this continues the way some of us expected and we don’t look into a new staff the portal monsters are going to Cherry pick our 4-5 guys that are worth anything. I’m sure that school in Baton Rouge thinks Cuvet would be a great replacement for Tommy White…

Listened to the 9th on the radio and was thinking the same thing. Does Rad admit his mistake and clean house? What would it take? Finish.500 and miss the tournament?
I went through our roster and wrote down our 4-5th guys, and only Scanlon has contributed in a big way. Not a formula for success. There will be some big time time attrition come the first week of June.
I don't think Rad actually made the final call. There's no conceivable way he thought "this is the best coach in the country for this job". He might have been the one that picked up the phone and said "Congrats", but it seems other forces had the final say in this.

Advertisement
My fear is if this continues the way some of us expected and we don’t look into a new staff the portal monsters are going to Cherry pick our 4-5 guys that are worth anything. I’m sure that school in Baton Rouge thinks Cuvet would be a great replacement for Tommy White…
They went after Cyr with NIL money. No doubt they'd do it again for Cuvet.

I don't think Rad actually made the final call. There's no conceivable way he thought "this is the best coach in the country for this job". He might have been the one that picked up the phone and said "Congrats", but it seems other forces had the final say in this.
Well whoever it was at the end of the year should call up Pollard….

1712109549883.gif

That's the problem w NIL - be careful what you wish for. It was only a matter of time before the big state schools got their act together. And while it may have leveled the playing field somewhat in football, the schools that decide they want to concentrate on winning the CWS and basketball titles, can practically buy their way in.

That's the problem w NIL - be careful what you wish for. It was only a matter of time before the big state schools got their act together. And while it may have leveled the playing field somewhat in football, the schools that decide they want to concentrate on winning the CWS and basketball titles, can practically buy their way in.
It’s not schools per se. It’s fans or alumni that have cash to burn. So an unknown mid major with a hedge fund manger as an alum could stack up recruits if they wanted.

Advertisement
Back