4/11/24 Game 34: FSU 16-17 L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to think we are a couple big arms away from being a legit team, but I’m probably wrong.

Too many errors. Bad baserunning. No approach at the plate. I want to believe but I’m at a loss

Team is undisciplined af. Can get away w/ that when playing lower level comp, but not when facing solid teams.

We’ve been shooting ourselves in the foot since The Gino error. Either we’ll have solid bats & poor pitching, solid pitching & poor bats, or solid pitching, solid bats, but poor fielding.

Very rare have I seen complete games against good teams in quite some time.

Advertisement
God I hate Miami sports this year. It has truly been epic. I’m so burned out I’m not really watching or keeping up with these games anymore. I hate to be like that but I’ve reached my peak with the suffering.

I want to think we are a couple big arms away from being a legit team, but I’m probably wrong.

Too many errors. Bad baserunning. No approach at the plate. I want to believe but I’m at a loss
Yet this was all supposed to change by hiring a guy two decades within the program. Long past time to clean house and start over with a coach who is hungry to win.

Advertisement
Back