3rd Down Conversion - Brad ?

ncncanes

Junior
Let me start - hate AL. Also think Coach Coley is awful but at what point do we start asking about Brad and his ability to get a 3rd down?
- Once again, kid has to play with really subpar coaching and you HAVE to take into account that he was a true frosh last year but last night was against BC ?

Advertisement
Let me start - hate AL. Also think Coach Coley is awful but at what point do we start asking about Brad and his ability to get a 3rd down?
- Once again, kid has to play with really subpar coaching and you HAVE to take into account that he was a true frosh last year but last night was against BC ?

First game of the season and his top two WR's went down on the first drive. I think he was just a little rusty. If we don't see any improvement Friday night, I'd start to be concerned.

I would say you have a point and have been saying that we must temper ourselves about Brad. I am not totally sold on him and would like to see a little more of Rosier. Now everyone on this board is going to get on my case. Just remember, most likely he will NOT be playing behind an OL as good as last year. I love the kid too.

Advertisement
Back