3pm Games

memphisbred

Sophomore
Premium
I know most of y’all are headed to the game. Wisconsin & Iowa are in a close one in the 2nd. Auburn is up on UGA 9-7 in the 2nd. Clemson is up 14-0. Loserville up 17-7 on UVA. Who y’all watching?

Advertisement
Watching the Clemson/Fswho game. Bout to change it to whisky/Iowa doe. Wanna see why whiskey deserves a higher ranking than us according to the haters...

Was watching earlier now I am in game day mode got some good hype songs playing on Pandora sipping on a bloody Mary and bout to switch to the Sam Adams.
LETS GO CANES!!!!!

Advertisement
Saw 3 clueless Noles bumble and stumble into each other and let a ball on the ground somehow get recovered by Clemson.

Total clown show by the Noles today, you gotta love it. Let's hope they get shutout.

Man this week Is shaping up to be epic

Louisville winning
Fsu losing
Auburn winning against uGA
Florida lost
Washington lost
Wisconsin may lose
gT beat VT so Paul Johnson keeps his job

Great day for canes fans

Advertisement
Syracuse has 38 at halftime against Wake Forest, the team Notre Dame scored 48 on the entire game. And let's not forget we held Syracuse to just 19.

You know how these Domers like comparing games. UGA trailing 16-7, too. I'm liking what I'm seeing today, but it all comes down to our game.

Saw 3 clueless Noles bumble and stumble into each other and let a ball on the ground somehow get recovered by Clemson.

Total clown show by the Noles today, you gotta love it. Let's hope they get shutout.

That was funny as ****!

Not gonna use transitive property. We didn't use when we were losing let's not use it now. Miami controls Miami's Destiny

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back