Michael Irvin Jr.

Advertisement
I've seen this video before, but was there any doubt that Michael Irvin's son liked Miami? There's only 1 moronic tool on the planet who doesn't understand how these things work, but it just so happens that that 1 moronic tool is a recruiting reporter on a site filled with nothing but other moronic tools.

Carry on.

I've seen this video before, but was there any doubt that Michael Irvin's son liked Miami? There's only 1 moronic tool on the planet who doesn't understand how these things work, but it just so happens that that 1 moronic tool is a recruiting reporter on a site filled with nothing but other moronic tools.

Carry on.

Well ****.

But you nailed it.

that interviewer was painful to listen to. poor english, unless he's just trying to connect to a black kid, who sounds likes he speaks very well.

interviewer is tony sands who is michael irvin's nephew atcually...and michael irvin jr's cousin.

tony sands played div 1 ball and i think his son did at kansas u also.

Advertisement

Carry on.

Well ****.

But you nailed it.

Totally agree, this kid was a Cane the second he came out of the womb.

Carry on.

who is this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back