330 ABC

Manny needs to reign in his Helter Skelter defensive calls. I like that we play hard and fast but its basically just chaos. Chickens running around with their heads cut off.

Advertisement
HUGE game.

i'm usually the one who rolls my eyes when people say this but this has all the makings of a let down game

1) run D is terrible
2) physical emotional game (we typically do poorly after FSU, hopefully thats because in the past we were losing that game)
3)GT had extra week to prepare, was on bye
4) walton, AR, and donaldson hurt

Richt getting them up for this game will be big and will really show what this team is made of

Corey Gaynor held his own on that last drive he subbed for Donaldson

Manny needs to reign in his Helter Skelter defensive calls. I like that we play hard and fast but its basically just chaos. Chickens running around with their heads cut off.

At least the wheels haven't fallen off like they did at Texas...good God.

HUGE game.

i'm usually the one who rolls my eyes when people say this but this has all the makings of a let down game

1) run D is terrible
2) physical emotional game (we typically do poorly after FSU, hopefully thats because in the past we were losing that game)

Richt getting them up for this game will be big and will really show what this team is made of

Doesn't really matter though. Their defense is 10x's worse than ours.

I don't know, I think your boy Cutcliffe has put together a decent defense for a Duke team. You guys have a big test this week vs FSU...I think you guys can win though.

HUGE game.

1) run D is terrible

Doesn't really matter though. Their defense is 10x's worse than ours.

I don't know, I think your boy Cutcliffe has put together a decent defense for a Duke team. You guys have a big test this week vs FSU...I think you guys can win though.

Wrong again homie...it's football season and I'm orange and green 4 life.

Advertisement
I noticed alot of tackles in last years game from our corners and safeties. Corn and Colbert were so much more physical than this bunch.

Advertisement
Back