Walford - PRO

Walton - future PRO
Richards - future PRO
Mullins - TBD
Cager - TBD
Berrios - TBD
Freshman (3) - TBD
Herndon - future PRO

In retrospect, Kaaya had some incredible talent around him minus a shaky offensive line. I like Kaaya, but I'm not blind to the fact that he was set up with a pretty solid cast of supporting weapons.

Advertisement
Focusing on one important variable in your post:

Duke - PRO
Dorsett - PRO
Scott - PRO
Waters - PRO
Coley - future PRO
Walford - PRO

Walton - future PRO
Richards - future PRO
Mullins - TBD
Cager - TBD
Berrios - TBD
Freshman (3) - TBD
Herndon - future PRO

In retrospect, Kaaya had some incredible talent around him minus a shaky offensive line. I like Kaaya, but I'm not blind to the fact that he was set up with a pretty solid cast of supporting weapons.

True but you cant ignore who had on the headsets --- on both sides of the ball

No he can not

This board ripped kaaya left and right after every game

Now this is what we have left. A wasted loaded roster because nobody can play qb

Everyone was like "we don't need kaaya, Malik Rosier beat a ranked Duke team"

Y'all know who you are

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL another crybaby.

I'm excited to see what either Rosier or Perry can do.

Kaaya beat 1 ranked team his entire career and built his #'s on games against teams a **** of a lot worse than Duke.

It's going to be fun to see all the doom and gloomers be wrong, of course none of you guys will own up to your posts.

We had a 50 page thread bashing Diaz when he was hired. 75% of CIS is usually wrong or just wants Miami to fail

This. I don't think Rosier or Shirreffs are necessarily better than Kaaya, but it's laughable to see people touting all of Kaaya's empty numbers, mostly against FCS schools and ACC bottom-feeders. His first two years he put up great numbers against FSU, but in the end when we needed to put a drive together to win, where was Kaaya? What good did all those passing yards do him in those clutch moments? I specifically remember in 2015, with a couple minutes left with a chance to drive the ball, Kaaya threw three straight low passes that got swatted down at the LOS. I understand a good d-line will do that, but three straight throws? No, that's terrible. You will not find any rationale to convince me otherwise.

I will give him credit for the drive at the end of last season's FSU game, but then again if he hadn't thrown that god awful redzone pick, the game wouldn't have come down to that. There were obviously other factors, but Kaaya was never clutch in his career and almost always disappeared against ranked teams, as THOSE numbers will show. This past season, has everyone forgotten how erratic he was? One drive he'd be dropping dimes, but then the next he'd be overthrowing guys by a mile. If not for all the screen/short passes in Richt's offense last season, his completion percentage would have been abysmal. Gotta love how short the memory is on here, evidently no one remembers how ****ed almost the entire board would be when Kaaya was missing throws left and right. Now that he's gone though, nobody is allowed to criticize him simply because the QBs we currently have on roster aren't any good. What a load of ****.

Last edited:
That team also had 13 draft picks on it with 9 going in the 4 rounds in the next 2 years after

The defense has about 7 future draft picks on there but the only two that for sure are going to draft on offense is probably Herndon and Richards

I'd add Walton to that list... and a couple of the incoming receivers.

How the **** are you going to add a few incoming receivers onto that list when you haven't even seen them play a snap of CFB??

And sorry to break your heart but saying Mark Walton is going to be drafted means your saying he's a top 20 back in CFB and he definitely has not proven himself to be one.

Some of y'all need to take off your shades and be fuggin realistic....

lmao Walton is as good a RB prospect as there is in the nation for the next draft.

yall really praise these stats against scrub teams like it takes a special qb to be able to pile stats against Duke GaTech and FAU???

the next starting QB, Perry, will be able to win games against good teams consistently and not fold when he's needed the most.

lmao based on what makes you think Perry will win games against good teams and not fold under pressure?

Advertisement
yall really praise these stats against scrub teams like it takes a special qb to be able to pile stats against Duke GaTech and FAU???

the next starting QB, Perry, will be able to win games against good teams consistently and not fold when he's needed the most.

lmao based on what makes you think Perry will win games against good teams and not fold under pressure?

If he even wins just one of those, that will be one more than Kaaya ever won.

Kaaya wasn't good and had hollow stats.

I'm excited to see what a QB who isn't a complete statue can do

That team also had 13 draft picks on it with 9 going in the 4 rounds in the next 2 years after

The defense has about 7 future draft picks on there but the only two that for sure are going to draft on offense is probably Herndon and Richards

How the **** are you going to add a few incoming receivers onto that list when you haven't even seen them play a snap of CFB??

And sorry to break your heart but saying Mark Walton is going to be drafted means your saying he's a top 20 back in CFB and he definitely has not proven himself to be one.

lmao Walton is as good a RB prospect as there is in the nation for the next draft.

Lmao that you actually think he's just as good as any other RB in next year's draft

Lmao that you actually think he's just as good as any other RB in next year's draft
Yeah sequon Barkley and derriuce guice are easily better. He's a top 10 back in the country though imo

He's not the best, but can you name 20 that are better?

Advertisement

Yeah sequon Barkley and derriuce guice are easily better. He's a top 10 back in the country though imo

That's it it's those 2 then he's in the next tier. This guy is acting like people are draft only off production. Alvin Kamara is going to be a 2nd rounder this year for **** sake.

Let me get this straight.. y'all wanted Kaaya gone but now y'all hoping for someone who can produce like him. Mind blown.

Upvoted. These are the same type of fans who say things like "we just need a game manager, not a superstar" while simultaneously bashing Kaaya for not being able to "extend plays with his legs" and disregarding the fact that he was very good at protecting the ball.

That's it it's those 2 then he's in the next tier. This guy is acting like people are draft only off production. Alvin Kamara is going to be a 2nd rounder this year for **** sake.

LOL, Kamara is an athletic freak and you're trying to put Walton in the same class? So Nick Chubb and Sony Michel aren't better than Mark? How bout Bo Scarborough and Damien Harris? Jacques Patrick? Devwah Whaley from Arkansas?

Advertisement
Jacques Patrick???????

C'mon mane

Buddy is about to lose his spot to a true freshman

So a guy who averaged 5.4 yards a carry behind an offensive line that is just as bad as ours is about to lose his job to a true freshman? I know the guy plays for FSwho but you can't ignore that

Last edited:
The completion percentage will be big for us starting this year and on with these play makers!!!! When was the last time we had a qb with a % over 60

You didn't just ask this.

Are you new to the game of football?

Congratulations. You're an ignoramus. Think before you post next time.

LOL, Kamara is an athletic freak and you're trying to put Walton in the same class? So Nick Chubb and Sony Michel aren't better than Mark? How bout Bo Scarborough and Damien Harris? Jacques Patrick? Devwah Whaley from Arkansas?

Yeah I like him better then all of them. You're ****ting on your own guy & putting FSU backups over him. Lol pathetic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back