32 South Florida 4 and 5* Since 2013

CanesFan20

Redshirt Freshman
There have now been 32 elite recruits from our own backyard go elsewhere. Brian burns Terrell slaton Marco Wilson tarvarus McFadden Torrance gibson Sony Michel Isaiah McKenzie Jerry Jeudy. Stanford Samuels, Joey bosa, Nick Bosa, Alex Collins, Dalvin cook, James Cook. Xavier Williams, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Surtain, Tyson Campbell. Trevon Grimes. Daniel wright, CJ Henderson travon mullen Jamel cook cavin Ridley Jordan Scarlett devante Phillips Antonio Callaway Carlton davis treon harris Matthew Thomas Kelvin Taylor Eddie Jackson

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
There have now been 32 elite recruits from our own backyard go elsewhere. Brian burns Terrell slaton Marco Wilson tarvarus McFadden Torrance gibson Sony Michel Isaiah McKenzie Jerry Jeudy. Stanford Samuels, Joey bosa, Nick Bosa, Alex Collins, Dalvin cook, James Cook. Xavier Williams, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Surtain, Tyson Campbell. Trevon Grimes. Daniel wright, CJ Henderson travon mullen Jamel cook cavin Ridley Jordan Scarlett devante Phillips Antonio Callaway Carlton davis treon harris Matthew Thomas Kelvin Taylor Eddie Jackson

Same **** different year, we will never be back without consistently landing this type of talent.

Advertisement
Why would this surprise. Kids don't represent their own neighborhood and you expect for them to represent their city. In reality most of these kids have already made a discussion when they committed to another high school. This is Miami high school football culture and isn't going away. Big brands get big players. and Georgia and Alabama are two of the biggest.

a vast majority during the Golden regime. they had good reason not to come here. let's give this a few more years and i expect by then that we will start keeping a lot more of them.

Why would this surprise. Kids don't represent their own neighborhood and you expect for them to represent their city. In reality most of these kids have already made a discussion when they committed to another high school. This is Miami high school football culture and isn't going away. Big brands get big players. and Georgia and Alabama are two of the biggest.

Yes exactly. Most these kids can't even recall the last time Miami won anything. Richt must keep building.

Advertisement

Is georgia historically a big brand? And didn’t Kirby land a top three recruiting class after having a bad season his first year?

F every last single one of em. I don’t give a **** bout nothing but this U. We keep stacking classes like the last two and the **** won’t matter anyway. What Miami needs to be concerned about is hitting at that QB position. We need to get to the point where the player at that position is the best player on the team. That’s when #6 will be delivered.

F every last single one of em. I don’t give a **** bout nothing but this U. We keep stacking classes like the last two and the **** won’t matter anyway. What Miami needs to be concerned about is hitting at that QB position. We need to get to the point where the player at that position is the best player on the team. That’s when #6 will be delivered.

Preach ! we stacked chips BIG TIME this class. You either with us or not .

a vast majority during the Golden regime. they had good reason not to come here. let's give this a few more years and i expect by then that we will start keeping a lot more of them.

True, but that rationale is going to run its course.

Advertisement

How many did we get? ie. 4 and 5 star. BTW, we had Golden as an HC...

You so right we need to stop missing but I’m tired of it’s next year class n next year turn into next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is georgia historically a big brand? And didn’t Kirby land a top three recruiting class after having a bad season his first year?

Yes he did. Mullet and Slick WIllie both had better transition classes then Richt did and one of those teams wasn't even bowl eligible. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back