$300 per seat tickets for Friday?

Advertisement
It’s for. It’s games so not too bad. They will drop drastically day of games. I went to 2016 and got in super cheap for that slate of games

Advertisement
1647835584683.png

School gave me two in the lower bowl, very excited, looking forward to seeing rest of Chicago crew there!! Lets get it!

Advertisement
I wish so badly that I could travel to Chicago! I really hope we have a decent turnout. Looked like we only had a few hundred scattered around in Greensville.

Too bad we don't have the early game. 10pm start time (prolly later) makes it a long day waiting around for the players.

Yea the school email went to my **** SPAM folder so I missed the allocation. I live here in Chicago and am struggling to find a reasonably priced ticket. If anyone has a lead or knows of something please lmk.

Advertisement
Hey everyone! Cyclone here...I ended up extra tickets for both sessions in Chicago if anyone is interested. Just have to promise to beat the Jayhawks on Sunday if you beat us on Friday! Details below.

Session 1 (Friday 3-25) / Kansas vs Providence & ISU vs Miami.
Section 330 / Row 1 / Seats 13, & 14
This is front row in upper deck (no one to obstruct your view) on the aisle.
$538 ($269 each)

Session 2 (Sunday 3-27) / Winners of Friday games.
Section 107 / Row 18 / Seats 14, & 15
These are downstairs.
$498 ($249 each)

These prices are much cheaper than comparable listings on Ticketmaster (including their fees).

I have the tickets in my Ticketmaster app and will transfer electronically as soon as payment is received via Venmo or PayPal. I also have these listed on Ticketmaster and Stubhub but would rather sell directly to fellow Cyclones without all the fees. Let me if you have any questions or would like to discuss.

Thanks!
Brian

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back