30 for 30 "The U"

Noliaboi

Sophomore
Guess I'll buy it digitally and watch it tonight!

Or wait until they play it over and over once Butch is official!

Advertisement
Just started part 2... I have it saved on my Netflix list... Trick Daddy on the way to work tomorrow is my plan...

I'll be spending some time combing the recruiting lists to try to guess which ones Butch will go after....

Should be fun to see who we get this time around...

I'll be spending some time combing the recruiting lists to try to guess which ones Butch will go after....

Interesting is an understatement.

Sometimes what's painfully obvious to us, apparently Butch evaluates and maybe interviews - and walks. I recall him saying previously, "when we got the question about our depth at that position - the interview was over."

Told me a lot about Butch. His psychology. His insights. And whatever he does, it works. Not many troublemakers, self-starters, and really great athletes.

Advertisement

Interesting is an understatement.

Sometimes what's painfully obvious to us, apparently Butch evaluates and maybe interviews - and walks. I recall him saying previously, "when we got the question about our depth at that position - the interview was over."

Told me a lot about Butch. His psychology. His insights. And whatever he does, it works. Not many troublemakers, self-starters, and really great athletes.

The man knows what he's doing for sure.

All great points as usual, Arch!

Well that has changed. These kids now days ask a lot about depth chart because most want to play right out of high school.

Have never watched this because it would just be too depressing during the time Albortion and his mess we're here. Watching Butch and that great 2001 team would have been too much. Maybe I will watch it now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back