Advertisement
For those complaining bout the closed scrimmages listen to what Zach just said. "We are watching the Spring game and going off that for now."

Advertisement
Absolutely despise SMD, with her repulsive, disgusting, mic-hog ***.

It's interesting how the press pool lets her get away with it.

I worked in the press pool for RSL for roughly 3 years and even these Utah reporters wouldn't let one writer get away with that schit.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that most of the writers that cover the Canes are grads from FSu and Gatah.
So they have NO BALLS

Advertisement
I think Patke also inadvertently explained why Joe Jack is on 3rd team. Sounds like they may be limiting reps for some while increasing reps for others who will likely be asked to contribute game 1.

Patchan has been here a minute, but hasn't had a lot of reps due to injury. I think they're boosting his rep count in anticipation that he is going to contribute significant minutes.

A lot of reading between the lines of Manny's interview yesterday and Patke's today went into that wild *** guess, fyi.

It's interesting how the press pool lets her get away with it.

I worked in the press pool for RSL for roughly 3 years and even these Utah reporters wouldn't let one writer get away with that schit.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that most of the writers that cover the Canes are grads from FSu and Gatah.
So they have NO BALLS

That homely toad acts like shes the only one there with a mic. If I'm a coach I'm shutting her down and saying "There's others here, Toad."

Advertisement
I think Patke also inadvertently explained why Joe Jack is on 3rd team. Sounds like they may be limiting reps for some while increasing reps for others who will likely be asked to contribute game 1.

Patchan has been here a minute, but hasn't had a lot of reps due to injury. I think they're boosting his rep count in anticipation that he is going to contribute significant minutes.

A lot of reading between the lines of Manny's interview yesterday and Patke's today went into that wild *** guess, fyi.

So... you're saying, without saying, your guess is a suspension of some sort for Joe Jack?

Or you're saying Joe is getting very limited reps right now because he is hurt and they're giving 1st team reps to other guys, who may have to play more against LSU than if Jackson was 100%, so that they can get the work in that they need?

To me, it seems unlikely that the suspension and the injury would pop up at the same time, so I think the suspension is just a bad theory, but I can definitely see how some could conclude that.

Last edited:
So... you're saying, without saying, your guess is a suspension of some sort for Joe Jack?
Imo joe Jackson is not a full participant in practice given when they had a drill where the dlineman go to the ground per itu and he didn’t partake in it is why he’s not first team right now. He’s nursing that injury

Or you're saying Joe is getting very limited reps right now because he is hurt and they're giving 1st team reps to other guys, who may have to play more against LSU than if Jackson was 100%, so that they can get the work in that they need?

To me, it seems unlikely that the suspension and the injury would pop up at the same time, so I think the suspension is just a bad theory, but I can definitely see how some could conclude that.
I’m saying this has more to do with Patchan than Jackson. We rotate a lot. Look at what Manny said yesterday.

“On the D-line, you need 8...8 guys who can play.”

“Patchan has been around a while, but he hasn’t played much. He needs those at bats.”

I think this is a move to get Patchan extra reps, while also being super cautious with Jackson.

Advertisement
Imo joe Jackson is not a full participant in practice given when they had a drill where the dlineman go to the ground per itu and he didn’t partake in it is why he’s not first team right now. He’s nursing that injury

If that is the case, why doesn’t Manny just say he is 3rd team cause they are nursing an injury? Only reason to avoid the 3rd string question is if he is suspended in some type of way for the first game IMO.

If that is the case, why doesn’t Manny just say he is 3rd team cause they are nursing an injury? Only reason to avoid the 3rd string question is if he is suspended in some type of way for the first game IMO.
He did say it was for precautionary reasons. If Jackson wasn’t able to go full go(which in some drills he didn’t) they put someone in there who could in Scott Pathan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back