3 things needed

verobeachcane

Recruit
Banned
What are the top 3 things you want the new coach and staff to instill into our team. (Not getting into naming the coach you want. Plenty of threads on that)

Mine are as follows

1. Assignment football is by far number one. A hat for a hat. Disciplined football alone will win us the coastal every year just with our talent difference. With our talent coached to be in the right spots we dominate. Give me a staff and coach that can do this.

2. Physicality. We have been soft for years. Get these guys to be tough (mentally and physically). This starts with a strong willed head ball coach. ( I want the ******* coach who is gonna hurt feelings and play the best man). Toughness is critical.

3. Player development. My god are we have been bad in this area. We have a top 15 roster and you would never know it. To many guys not be coached up. The athletic gifts are there. With proper s&c and technique we would be showing a much better product. Get a staff that can improve these young men.

List your top three attributes you want the new staff to be proficient at.

Advertisement
First, three dimensional chess. We want our coaches to be visionary and this is as deep as it gets.

Second, has to be an albino. We want our coaches to be transparent. This is as close as it gets while still being alive.

Third, A CPA with a Masters in Taxation. We want coaches to be accountable and this goes to the core. Besides, we need someone who can explain buyouts to CIS

I’ll play.

1. Cultural Adjustment. Either no more chain or rings, or they only come out when winning or truly a momentum play. Lean towards abandoning entirely. Trophies should come at the end of successful SEASONS.

2. Accountability. Mental mistakes should result in getting benched. Position coach decides duration, but understanding the severity of penalties and mistakes and how they impact wins and losses is paramount. Can’t talk your way to improving this issue.

3. Strength/Conditioning. I think it was our own Lance Roffers that mentioned this but I have no doubt that our players and coaches THINK the team is working hard in practice. We need someone from a system that has already experienced a championship and KNOWS what a fast/strong team looks like and how hard they work.

1. How to tackle.

2. Cut down on penalties. Especially the mental ones.

3. Understand the mental part of playing your position and the game plan. Other teams taking advantage of our players being out of position on way to many plays.

Advertisement
Khakis. Gotta get the khakis. Then we get some jobs. Then well get the chicks.

What are the top 3 things you want the new coach and staff to instill into our team. (Not getting into naming the coach you want. Plenty of threads on that)

Mine are as follows

1. Assignment football is by far number one. A hat for a hat. Disciplined football alone will win us the coastal every year just with our talent difference. With our talent coached to be in the right spots we dominate. Give me a staff and coach that can do this.

2. Physicality. We have been soft for years. Get these guys to be tough (mentally and physically). This starts with a strong willed head ball coach. ( I want the ******* coach who is gonna hurt feelings and play the best man). Toughness is critical.

3. Player development. My god are we have been bad in this area. We have a top 15 roster and you would never know it. To many guys not be coached up. The athletic gifts are there. With proper s&c and technique we would be showing a much better product. Get
14670728_1294907010551041_2647275321229295892_n.jpg
a staff that can improve these young men.

List your top three attributes you want the new staff to be proficient at.

Advertisement
I’ve been clamoring for sound assignment football for literally years man, completely agree with you on that. Our defense has to be one of the least disciplined units in the country. The DL is just shooting gaps and stunting for no reason, LB’s misread every play and are slow, DB’s play eight yards off the receivers and can’t tackle, we blitz from thirty yards out and never get home. Gimmicky to the tee, just like the HC.

Bring in three Shao Lin priests - and TEACH these guys how to use their hands, balance, leverage, and power.

Call it - "dance lessons" for flexibility."

Finish off the next semester with Krav Maga lessons. Knees, elbows, block locks, 5-Finger-Death-Touch.

And for heaven's sake - get an opponent on the bottom of the pile - somebody give him "the business."

I've had all this sissy-boy UM football I think I can stand.

Advertisement
Traits BJ is looking for:
Social media savvy
Gives the upper class men a chance
Chest beater
Great at talking in circles
Deflect blame to fans
Treat fans as stupid
Befriend players.
Instill “winning is difficult” culture

Advertisement
1. Talint
2. Smarts
3. Understands offensive an defensive schemes
3(a) as a person who identifies as an albino I don’t appreciate canes1996 comment.

Advertisement
Back