3-star TE Wydermyer close to finalizing UM official visit date

This kid reminds me of Kellen with the build, blocking and hands, but he doesn't have the same elite athleticism. He'd be a nice get.

Advertisement
This guy is more of a true Y than Hodges or Zip. He isn’t an H-Back at all...

This kid is going to be a 6’5 255 3 down TE. In a perfect world we get him and Zip and tell Hodges to kick rocks but of course that comment will be frowned upon.

This guy is more of a true Y than Hodges or Zip. He isn’t an H-Back at all...

This kid is going to be a 6’5 255 3 down TE. In a perfect world we get him and Zip and tell Hodges to kick rocks but of course that comment will be frowned upon.
I'll join you in the probable minority. Hard to get excited about a TE who's barely above 6 feet tall. Zipperer isnt a skyscraper but taller than Hodges, and just a better overall talent. Wydermeyer + Zip.

Advertisement
Hodges has nice hands! He goes up and gets it at its peak. I like his game film more than wydermeyers.

I like this kid me being from Texas I love seeing more kids from the lone star state on the squad!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna be very interesting to see the way the staff continues to recruit both of these guys. I trust Hartley and it seems like we are in top two for this kid and Keon so as long as we snag 1 of 2 it's defenitely a success

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back