3 Star Marques Ford Releases Top 8..

Marques Ford, a 3-Star 2015 Defensive End from Gibsonton, Florida released his Top 8 schools today via twitter. In no order Ford named Rutgers, Tennessee, Duke, Miami, Nebraska, Virginia Tech, UCF and Clemson.

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/2015-3-Star-DE-Marques-Ford-releases-Top-8-schools-28834002

I remember we were on him in the very beginning, i had a feeling we would make his cut. we also have been doing a great job recruting DE's and the Tampa area

[video=youtube_share;IRqqBEMkoVg]http://youtu.be/IRqqBEMkoVg[/video]

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2044046/marques-ford[/video]

Advertisement
Kid seems low key but self aware of what he needs to improve on.

[video=youtube_share;qCszFhPjNf4]http://youtu.be/qCszFhPjNf4[/video]

I am sorry but when did these kids start releasing top 8, 20, 50, etc? if by your junior year you don't have a top 5 your coach is an idiot.

Advertisement
I was hoping the staff took this kid more seriously. My unbiased source who deals with pretty much "all" the top talent in Tampa Bay Area told me this kid has more upside in his evaluation than Cowart. He said he believes Cowart is more of a finished product physically and believes college Dtackles will match up with him better strength wise. On the other hand, he believes Ford will be that tall, big, long armed and fast DE the pros covet. Time will tell.

I was hoping the staff took this kid more seriously. My unbiased source who deals with pretty much "all" the top talent in Tampa Bay Area told me this kid has more upside in his evaluation than Cowart. He said he believes Cowart is more of a finished product physically and believes college Dtackles will match up with him better strength wise. On the other hand, he believes Ford will be that tall, big, long armed and fast DE the pros covet. Time will tell.

**** I like this kids potential also. I think staff is looking at Deerfield Beach's Stonebridge as being evaluated higher.

Go Canes

**** I like this kids potential also. I think staff is looking at Deerfield Beach's Stonebridge as being evaluated higher.

Go Canes
Ford and Cecil Cherry are 2 great pick ups for them in Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just decommitted from TENN. Any chance we go after him?

Me likey. I certainly hope they do.

He blew up in the rankings this year and played at the Under Armour game for the star whores.

Like this kid over Ude and Robinson if we are trying to get another DE in the class.

He blew up in the rankings this year and played at the Under Armour game for the star whores.

Like this kid over Ude and Robinson if we are trying to get another DE in the class.

Agreed. Composite 4*, 6'4, 230. What's not to like? We need to get back in it.

I don't think Ude will flip
I don't know how much of shot we have at Shelton Johnson and Arden Key
Ford will be would be a nice pickup,

Any of them would be a good option

Advertisement
If FSU turns down Shelton Johnson we have a chance.

******** hate to say that.*

Not sure why the term "star whores" made be laugh so hard, but thanks for that anyway haha...

Advertisement
Back