3-Star Edge Rusher Cole McConathy Commits to Miami

View as article
This is the type of kid who out works everyone else. A real blue collar type who brings his lunch pail to work everyday.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
In defense of alot of people on here who are happy about this pickup even with him being a 3*...if you go look at the other thread on here about him..there were ALOT of posters who loved this kids film even when he was committed to Louisville and nobody (including me) thought we would ever flip him because of our track record recently of not landing super country white boys... So this isnt a situation where we are bigging up a 3* kid just because he committed to the good guys. There was love for him prior to that.

Welcome to the U, kid! Big time pickup!

In defense of alot of people on here who are happy about this pickup even with him being a 3*...if you go look at the other thread on here about him..there were ALOT of posters who loved this kids film even when he was committed to Louisville and nobody (including me) thought we would ever flip him because of our track record recently of not landing super country white boys... So this isnt a situation where we are bigging up a 3* kid just because he committed to the good guys. There was love for him prior to that.

Welcome to the U, kid! Big time pickup!
Facts I saw his film in that thread and was like take. The spin on here bruh be crazy

Advertisement
It blows my mind the amount of problem that think they are legit scouts in this thread.

“Watch his tape” is the dumbest response ever. Bruh, you’re an accountant. You don’t know anything about scouting.
The interesting thing is that most people who do work as scouts or player personnel guys would not be able to become accountants. Perhaps PE coaches.

Advertisement
The low life type of trolls on this site really burns me up. We just landed a type of rusher who is not as highly rated as others, but production says otherwise. Remember Ruben Bain??? But instead of being happy we getting another dog, the first 2 pages are filled with sarcastic comments. As a 2-degree holding member of the University of Miami, I really think we got the most toxic/bandwagon fan base in the country.
If Bain signed with Alabama he would
Have been a 5 star top 25 recruit.

Agreed. Especially a kid at this classification with this production. Impossible for him to fly under the radar, especially to the in state schools. Really curious why he has no real interest from not only Bama/Auburn but even Ole Miss/MSU/Ark/Tenn/SCar etc haven't offered him.
Louisville is a better program than about half of the teams u listed.

If yall want sec offerss he has a Mizzou offer. lol

Advertisement
He reminds me of Demetrius Jackson our former DE who graduated in 2018. ... Having read both the last thread and this commit thread on him, I was all geared up to see some elite quality. But what I saw was a decent athlete with a nose for the ball and high motor.

I personally doubt he'll be a top sack producer at Miami despite the mind-numbing numbers he's putting up in high school. But he'll get coverage sacks, will contain, and will help shut down passing lanes. I have no issue at all taking him to round out the class. He'll take a couple years to bake and be a solid contributor, IMO.

Advertisement
It blows my mind the amount of problem that think they are legit scouts in this thread.

“Watch his tape” is the dumbest response ever. Bruh, you’re an accountant. You don’t know anything about scouting.
I mean we've just watched the Carolina Panthers take Bryce Young #1 overall. do the pros know anything about scouting either?

Not afraid to take on blocks - too many DEs these days run themselves out of plays by going too wide and letting RBs cut up inside. Nice highlights!

He reminds me of Demetrius Jackson our former DE who graduated in 2018. ... Having read both the last thread and this commit thread on him, I was all geared up to see some elite quality. But what I saw was a decent athlete with a nose for the ball and high motor.

I personally doubt he'll be a top sack producer at Miami despite the mind-numbing numbers he's putting up in high school. But he'll get coverage sacks, will contain, and will help shut down passing lanes. I have no issue at all taking him to round out the class. He'll take a couple years to bake and be a solid contributor, IMO.
Sam Hubbard low 3 star and Henderson same DL in nfl don’t be scared of this take

Advertisement
Back