3-star DB Nunn updates recruiting process

View as article
Advertisement
I like this kid over Goode but if we’re being honest DB recruiting is lacking(again). Although it’s a solid group we don’t have a top CB.

I like this kid over Goode but if we’re being honest DB recruiting is lacking(again). Although it’s a solid group we don’t have a top CB.
I hear you to a certain extent. Still think we gotta let the rest of the class play out though. They're still on Stevenson and Dent (however unlikely that one may be)

I hear you to a certain extent. Still think we gotta let the rest of the class play out though. They're still on Stevenson and Dent (however unlikely that one may be)
Oh no doubt I’m right there with you on letting it play out. Even just adding Stevenson raises the DB class up to another level. Dent could definitely be that CB1. I think the good thing is that our front 7 recruiting is A+ and that will always help out the DBs.

Advertisement
Oh no doubt I’m right there with you on letting it play out. Even just adding Stevenson raises the DB class up to another level. Dent could definitely be that CB1. I think the good thing is that our front 7 recruiting is A+ and that will always help out the DBs.
Yes very true. Possibly adding guys like bogle, McIntosh, and weaver to the d line class would be absurd

Advertisement
Back