3-star DB Brownlee nabs UM offer, names Canes his leader

View as article
I like getting these types in the fold early. So, you dont rely on the big dogs that could be in the mix for bags at the very end. If they come...great. If not...you're happy with what you have. Big issue before Richt was the lack of securing these types and relying on the bagdropper prospects to come through in the end when we all knew they were not.

There would be a mad scramble right after the Holiday break of all of these new or rekindled interest from Miami to these *** and **** prospects that have had their eyes on other programs and/or committed to other coaches for months and they rarely ever bailed Miami out from poor finishes.

So, you make room for Stephenson or Steele or whomever. But you don't necessarily save them a spot at the sake of one of these types of players.

Advertisement
I feel like he will commit in the next month or else he is not coming. With his other offers being SU Pitt and him waiting a while would seem like he is trying to get other offers.... I could be wrong

Right now, they’re in the front, number 1,” Brownlee said of Miami. “The top 3 right now would be UM number 1, UCF number 2, and Pitt number 3. I’m probably going to have a top 10 in a couple of weeks.”

Lol

They are not the same at all, Brownlee is a legit Corner & has played CB since he was at Hallandale. He started as a Sophomore & had a great Junior season in a down year for CC.

He has very good ball skills & naturally gets his head around, plus he's played significantly better comp in the toughest 6A District in the State. Good only has physical traits that could make him a legit CB after 2 years of developing. Brownlee could come in & play early.

Dent not coming, he's just waiting on Bama & Steele is a complete long shot. I'm the highest on Elam & hate that we haven't made more headway with him because he's one of the 3 best CB's in this class so agree with you on that.

But everything to me is contingent on landing Stevenson & Richards, we simply cannot afford to miss on those two.
@Liberty City El

It has been said recently that the staff is beginning to see Mark Richards as a CB. What is your opinion of Richards as a CB prospect? Richards is as talented as they come and his potential at WR and Safety is through the roof. Do you see the same upside at CB? Personally I think he has all the skills to excel at CB but I wanted to hear your opinion on the subject.

Advertisement
These kids love the recruiting process too much
Lol. Dude's a 3 star with a Miami offer and some offers from programs not on our level and just started with a top 10 coming out soon.

Advertisement
If he don't commit by the end of summer, these coaches will move on... if he is smart, he won't these bull chit recruiting games.

Advertisement
also, jaden davis might or might not be a take. hes borderline. sanguinetti might not have a spot. miami doesnt like him as much as his rankings suggest. couch is an immidiate take for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back