3-star CB Brownlee breaks down his UM commitment, what the future holds

View as article
Jesus, you guys are more emotional than the teenagers giving the interviews.

Even if I married Rihanna, I would still want Taylor Rooks and Gal Gadot sending me love letters.

I’m glad you can identify so easily with someone who doesn’t intend on honoring a commitment. It used to be a good quality to be able to hold true to your word. But when you start using words you don’t mean, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously? Rational is a better word than emotional.

Advertisement
I think we'll keep him, neither Clemson or FSU would really want him unless they miss on others higher on their board. He'll either stay committed or Randy Russell us.

I like him as a player so I won't hold it against him too bad lol

He’s about to blow up , he’s really impressing on camp circuit. Witflong and Goetz both said he was just as good or better than the highly rated guys when they saw him live.

He looks like your typical sfla kid saving a spot with the home team,then jumping ship when the offer he wants comes.

Off topic but he measured 5’11 170 at our camp , really long kid that’s physical and runs well. He looks like a really good prospect.

Last edited:
Being that I saw her once w/o the glam team dolling her up, she did look hella regular. But she’s still a decent lookin chick.
Especially with that weight gain.. She could get it. I would not wife her though.. **** I wouldn't wife any female.. I like my money too much.

I’m glad you can identify so easily with someone who doesn’t intend on honoring a commitment. It used to be a good quality to be able to hold true to your word. But when you start using words you don’t mean, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously? Rational is a better word than emotional.
I mean, DMoney is a gator, afterall.

It's pretty evident, when you have what two or three guys that projected in the first two rounds at worst decide to come back to school...lest we forget
kenpagedollars.jpg

Who is that?? I got some snitching to do

Advertisement
He’s about to blow up , he’s really impressing on camp circuit. Witflong and Goetz both said he was just as good or better than the highly rated guys when they saw him live.

He looks like your typical sfla kid saving a spot with the home team,then jumping ship when the offer he wants comes.

Off topic but he measured 5’11 170 at our camp , really long kid that’s physical and runs well. He looks like a really good prospect.
On point like always.

Advertisement

Why do you ***gots act like this is a marriage? We dropped Sean Taylor cousin (forgets his name but was a DB/LB) and nobody got mad at Richt for not honoring his vows

SoFla give this staff a beat down this cycle, maybe they learned their lesson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back