3 in a row for Coach MAD

The kids fought hard, that’s all that matters. Who cares if we suck and squeak by a ****ty GT team, as long as they fight hard, that’s all that matters. Manny should get at least 2 more years.
#TNM
The fact that they haven't quit on him merits some credit. But, coaching has got to improve. The defense is a big play waiting to happen. If he stays, he better hand the reins of the defense over and stay out of the way

Advertisement
The fact that they haven't quit on him merits some credit. But, coaching has got to improve. The defense is a big play waiting to happen. If he stays, he better hand the reins of the defense over and stay out of the way

Because it looks like this fraud is getting another year, get Blake out and hire a defensive coordinator… grant him full control of all facets of the defense. Bring in Zo. Also bring in personnel to assist with filling holes through the portal. Make Manny nothing more than a figurehead.

Advertisement
0 points allowed by Manny & his defense in the 4th Qtr.
Yayyyy!!
hercules GIF

Advertisement
The kids fought hard, that’s all that matters. Who cares if we suck and squeak by a ****ty GT team, as long as they fight hard, that’s all that matters. Manny should get at least 2 more years.
#TNM
While I agree that fighting hard definitely matters, it is not all that matters. Wins matter too. So I should be happy if we went 0-12 as long as we fought hard? I don’t understand that logic. I’ll give Manny credit for the kids not quitting on him. But, I want to see wins and our team not playing down to the the competition, not continuing to make gut wrenching mistakes, not putting ourselves in these difficult situations. Good coaching fixes that. Doesn’t mean our team always wins, but we look and play like a more competent and complete team.

Edit: Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. The more I think about it now, I think you were being sarcastic to the OP

Last edited:
Advertisement
While I agree that fighting hard definitely matters, it is not all that matters. Wins matter too. So I should be happy if we went 0-12 as long as we fought hard? I don’t understand that logic. I’ll give Manny credit for the kids not quitting on him. But, I want to see wins and our team not playing down to the the competition, not continuing to make gut wrenching mistakes, not putting ourselves in these difficult situations. Good coaching fixes that. Doesn’t mean our team always wins, but we look and play like a more competent and complete team.

Edit: Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. The more I think about it now, I think you were being sarcastic to the OP

Attachments

• EA306788-A39C-4F46-BEFD-88FADF5BDC0D.gif
    EA306788-A39C-4F46-BEFD-88FADF5BDC0D.gif
    696.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back