3 Billionaires?

Legendary1

Recruit
Banned
Sorry for posting the question as I am sure the answer to this is buried somewhere in some other threads but…
Do we know who the other 2 billionaire supporters are beside Ruiz?

Advertisement
I don’t no but the Miller family is quite wealthy I would say . Being the largest construction company in the US. Not sure if the whole family gives a shot, but some do.

Advertisement
Mario would have the most support a Miami coach will have ever had in our history is the bottom line. If he doesn’t come now he will never come

Scott Mueller is a billionaire and alum, but he only donates to education not athletics. Would be nice to get his money too.

Advertisement
Wonder if Ruiz would consider the stadium thing at Tropical Park assuming the Coral Gables thing gets denied?

Both Jorge and Jose Mas

Softer is not a billionaire.

Lemonis is also worth over 500M

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry for posting the question as I am sure the answer to this is buried somewhere in some other threads but…
Do we know who the other 2 billionaire supporters are beside Ruiz?
They are more "moderate" billionaires .. the Luiz "wealth figure" is SPECULATED based on the HOPE that his IPO for his medical claim company goes through. IF (and that is a very big if) it does go through .. then his share of the company is PROJECTED to have a value north of $20 billion dollars. If it doesn't happen .. I don't believe he is anywhere near the "billionaire" level.

Pretty sure the multiple billionaires are all part of the Ruiz Family. At least that’s how I understood it from the article about the stadium.

Advertisement
Back