#3 and #1!

All this nostalgia explains a little why you were all crying in fear all weekend. Looking for the baseball boogie man around every corner was probably extra difficult with O’Sullivan’s balls in your mouth.

I wonder if it has to do with being a non-factor for the past 12 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was so embarrassed last year to be ranked #1 and get swept by UF @ home when in my opinion we were better team.

feels so **** good to do the same thing to them minus the sweep.

Last year's team was pretty good, balanced all over.
Thought they could win it all.
Too bad Covid messed up and we'll never know.

Last year's team was pretty good, balanced all over.
Thought they could win it all.
Too bad Covid messed up and we'll never know.
I think they were a potential Omaha team w their pitching, but too many swings and misses to make any noise if they got there IMO. But ya, sort of sucks to have three guys go in first 5 rounds of MLB draft and not get to see what they could have done their final season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best team I’ve ever seen that didn’t win it

I'd agree with that.

Interestingly, and I had forgotten, that was the year that Fresno State as a regional 4 seed won it, against tremendous odds. Funny enough for me, I had just moved to Manhattan and went to the bar downstairs (to the Blue Donkey Bar) to watch the championship game and it just so happened a Fresno player's father was there watching as well. We had a blast and got ****faced.

That sounds nice. I'd like that.

Honestly really want a good reason to get out there for the CWS. Seems like a ton of fun, and how could I die without ever having seen the world's largest geodesic dome?
The people of Omaha treated everyone like Gold (UM Fans)....had a Great time...and don't get me started how Jim Morris treated my Wife & myself...

I'd agree with that.

Interestingly, and I had forgotten, that was the year that Fresno State as a regional 4 seed won it, against tremendous odds. Funny enough for me, I had just moved to Manhattan and went to the bar downstairs (to the Blue Donkey Bar) to watch the championship game and it just so happened a Fresno player's father was there watching as well. We had a blast and got ****faced.
Was pulling for them hard. For some reason I hated Gordon Beckham.

Advertisement
Back