3/9 Clemson (2:30 on ACC Network/ESPN 3)

Advertisement
I would say we should lock-off on him, but we all know Coach L doesnt believe in denying their hot player the ball.

Another incredibly smart poster. What do you think he is saying? Back off the hot shooter, give him space too shoot?

Nah, I'd never think he'd say that. but what he isnt saying is "lock-off on Roper, deny him ever getting the ball and force someone else to beat us"

Wow Rion... right after you hit a 3, you back away from a ball right in front of you to let the other guy pick it up and head the other way. Thats zero defensive instinct.

Advertisement
I would say we should lock-off on him, but we all know Coach L doesnt believe in denying their hot player the ball.

Another incredibly smart poster. What do you think he is saying? Back off the hot shooter, give him space too shoot?

Nah, I'd never think he'd say that. but what he isnt saying is "lock-off on Roper, deny him ever getting the ball and force someone else to beat us"

Okay so he isn't saying it. Coach knows how to coach, I am sure he is telling the team to get in his face (see Shane playing D on him).

JUST RELAX!

sloppy joes. 4 turnovers already.
it was nice to see Gamble at least go after that rebound. I like that effort out of him to go 1-on-3 to try for it.

espn3 is ******* ****. the game looks awful but i'm glad all the commercials are crisp high deff.

slightly off topic but our worst loss (Florida Gulf Coast) is the first team to officially punch their ticket to the dance by winning the Atlantic Sun tourney

Advertisement
sloppy joes. 4 turnovers already.
it was nice to see Gamble at least go after that rebound. I like that effort out of him to go 1-on-3 to try for it.

Are you trolling or have the basketball games threads become as bad as the football ones get?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This effort sucks, we look tired and flat again. We need to turn it up.

Let's go. Let's fuccccccccccccccccccking go!

Advertisement
Back