3/9/24 Game 15: Virginia 9-5 W (Largest Comeback Since 1992)

Advertisement
Unreal. Been gone all day and saw it was 12-3. Didn’t think about the game again until I walk in my door and turn on my tv and it’s still on. Wow.

Advertisement
What a f’ing comeback!!

I’ve seen that UVA had a tendency to give up leads, even against their weak *** schedule to begin the season, but HOLY CHIT did we need this weekend, & HOLIER CHIT did we smoke their bull pen! BEEP BEEP LETS GO FCKIN HOME!

Chewed up their bullpen. Might as well go for the sweep. UVA should be lethargic tomorrow. Demoralizing loss.
I hope your right as to the demoralizing part…we need to come out firing tomorrow because our squad could definitely use a sweep of a ranked squad for confidence purposes

Advertisement
comeback GIF

Advertisement
Said if early in the year…we are going to just have to win ugly. Hang around in games, get into slugfests, jump on mistakes. Limit ours.

Just need one of the lefties to give us a good start to win the series. Always good to get the Friday game.
Going to be a roller coaster year. I’m prepared for 6 game win streaks, bad mid week losses, comeback wins, etc. Still need our starters to give us more as offenses will only get better and scouting reports get out. But underdogs and teams not expected to do much are dangerous if they get it going.

I’m still staying neutral for 2-3 more ACC series because it’s just one series and I just can’t take another Miami team getting my hopes up…my head is still telling me one thing. But my heart and kids like Cuvet are fueling my homerism.

Advertisement
You are on our wavelength!! Did not have Blantons gold, 10 year Eagle rare!
I really like Eagle Rare... went with the Gold tonight because it was open and been looking for a reason to get back into it... Cyr has had a rough few weeks...deserves the cheers.

Advertisement
Back