3/9/24 Game 15: Virginia 9-5 W (Largest Comeback Since 1992)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might not go to another game. I’m in st Pete for the indycar race….. last two games that I didn’t go. Unbelievable comebacks. I think I will ban myself until we lose again
Lol, wish you could influence some others to self ban!

Traveling tonight and couldn’t watch the last half of the game, seems like I missed a good one.

Caught the highlights, great for Blake, him getting hot makes this lineup a bit more dangerous.

Team might be up and down but maybe we’ll have some fun and things to get excited about along the way.

Had some people over tonight so just followed on phone. I’m a ********* and stuck with them the whole way.

You have to give the team credit for how hard they fight in late game situations.

Honestly, I will give the staff credit for the recruiting class. These freshmen look like a foundation group.

They’re a long way from an at-large, but that Stonehill comeback might’ve gotten the stone rolling downhill on this season.

Advertisement
The night a in few tweets from the official Canes account.

I saw this, got disgusted and said here we go again, team just can't string together wins

Checked back half an hour later to see how bad we lost and wait, what?

Probably just hyperbole, we're just trying to make it respectable

No update from the twitter feed for like 20 minutes so I figured the inning was over. Nope

This isn't possible is it? Yes, its is

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated" - ha. Maybe we're the Mark Twain of D1 baseball in 2024.

Holy **** did I **** up last night!! I turned the game off at 12-3 and went and watched the fights. I would have rather seen the game. fuuuucccckk

Advertisement
Catching up on Canes Baseball…and just saw this. Awesome win. Congrats to Blake Cyr and the rest of the team. Magical moment & a great win. Hope it will serve as a springboard for the rest of the season. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back