3/6 GTech (9:00 on ESPN3)

Consigliere

All-American
GTech is 15-13 (5-11), they are 4-6 in their last 10 and 2-6 away.

#138 RPI
#101 SOS
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/rankings/rpi/index2
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/sos

Now I understand that the season is not over and we have two games left (GT and Clemson) at home and the teams combined records are 28-28 (10-22). Both teams are not very good but it it is the perfect opportunity to build confidence and get in sync. The key to the remainder of the season is rhythm. It is very important to now get our team together and playing well (all around) so we are prepared for the tourney.

It would be beneficial to go out with two wins stemming from good performances at home. It would get the team ready and focused for what lies ahead. There is a lot left this year, the Duke game is in the past and we could be seeing them soon enough.

Go canes.

Advertisement
If they give the same effort they gave at Duke they'll run them off the court.

If they give the same effort they gave at Duke they'll run them off the court.

Yep. If Reggie gives somewhat of a contribution they might not come back out after halftime like Coach Eric Taylor did when he first took the job at East Dillon

Advertisement
Which Canes team shows up?

The one that sweeps aside clownshoes teams at home. We could play our C game and beat them by double digits at the BUC.

I'm thinking the boys will be hyped to lock up that ACCT 1 seed and the regular season banner, and beat them by 15-20.

Advertisement
GT fans seem to think they match up well with us. That's funny. I was in Atlanta in January and we could have easily won by 30.

I highly doubt Clemson keeps it within 15 on senior day, and after what happened up there

Advertisement
GT is literally 30 points worse than us. Seriously, just give them 30 points to start the game and see if we can win. Even money we'd still win by 6 to 10 points.

Advertisement
It's on the ACC Network, which isn't an actual channel, but local channels pick it up. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's been picked up by many channels. Saturday's game against Clemson, for example, is on ACCN but has been picked up by Fox Sports South.

Advertisement
Back