3:30 Kickoff Set for Saturday

thisismyusername

Freshman
Hoping it's nice and hot out, don't expect the orangemen to be able to handle the heat.

22499209_1419730931459183_5996293712342546480_o.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure this was set 2 weeks ago and it was always going to be on ABC/ESPN/ESPN 2. We're a top 10 team, boys, we ain't a Raycom team.

I'm pretty sure this was set 2 weeks ago and it was always going to be on ABC/ESPN/ESPN 2. We're a top 10 team, boys, we ain't a Raycom team.

You are correct.

This is true but I saw yesterday an announcement that ESPN picked it up due to their win vs Clemson. Either way, I'm glad it's really the Canes that the nation is wanting to see!

Advertisement

Miami produces really good national TV numbers - either fans jumping back on the bandwagon or haters who are hoping for us to fail.

It also doesn't hurt that our stadium/fans sounds FANTASTIC on TV - rewatched the game yesterday and the noise in 3rd/4th quarter was incredible.

Miami produces really good national TV numbers - either fans jumping back on the bandwagon or haters who are hoping for us to fail.

It also doesn't hurt that our stadium/fans sounds FANTASTIC on TV - rewatched the game yesterday and the noise in 3rd/4th quarter was incredible.
Those empty seats by me was good for drums. Btw does anyone know if I can take like an African hand drum into the stadium?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Miami is Miami - a lot of folks love to hate the Canes - including refs.

We're an enigma in college football. Everyone knows top NFL talent comes from UM even when we suck as a team.

So naturally, everyone's curious as to what UM is at any given point.

Watching teams like Alabama is like watching paint dry.

But to watch UM is to see some excitement and Plays of the Day.

No noisemakers allowed in stadium...LOL I was thinking of trying to bring in an airhorn or cowbell...

Those empty seats by me was good for drums. Btw does anyone know if I can take like an African hand drum into the stadium?

Advertisement

It was very loud in the stadium ... and I was on the upper deck ... can't imagine on the field..

No noisemakers allowed in stadium...LOL I was thinking of trying to bring in an airhorn or cowbell...

[video=youtube;YpXN8BvGp_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpXN8BvGp_o[/video]

Advertisement
Most annoying sound ever. This ain't soccer.

[video=youtube;YpXN8BvGp_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpXN8BvGp_o[/video]

Cuse low key has a lot of Miami players on their roster. Weather shouldn't be THAT big of an impact on them.

Advertisement
Back