3/29/24 Game 27: Clemson 15-11 L

Eddie got turned around but had a great catch that was a plus . Long lost that one in the lights otherwise he has that 100% of the time.
Villages hesitates and doesn't commit to the ball. It was his ball because Long had to come a longer distance to catch it. We're fortunate to have got an out.

Advertisement
Long for the chula!
Someone was texting me and said that on television when Jacoby dove and caught that ball in short center that they said it was his second slip of the night? What does that mean?
It was an out, right?

Advertisement
Villages hesitates and doesn't commit to the ball. It was his ball because Long had to come a longer distance to catch it. We're fortunate to have got an out.
No, I’m talking about Long lost the one in the lights that came directly to center and hit the wall

So, it's not just me. This guys is calling a terrible strike zone. He also doesn't seam to be calling the same pitch location strikes for both teams. He's consistently calling strikes off the plate and low when Miami is hitting, but Raef isn't getting that same pitch called a strike.
Yep. That’s the exact pitch. Usually a disparity is down to one pitcher exploiting a strike zone peculiarity, but this hasn’t been that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Long and Jimenez are wet noodles. There’s literally no reason to send Jimenez to the plate.

That was criminal on Kul, but good lord one of you do something useful.

Advertisement
Back