3/2/24 Game 11: UF 6-4 W

Advertisement
Would love if we get erratic Caglione today. The one who walks 4-5 then makes 2-3 mistakes and gives up 4-5 runs in 3-4 innings on like 3 hits. Don’t want to see him sitting 99 and painting corners and an ump with a generous zone.

Need one in the series for obvious reasons but also to hold the overall series lead since today they could tie it up.

Would love if we get erratic Caglione today. The one who walks 4-5 then makes 2-3 mistakes and gives up 4-5 runs in 3-4 innings on like 3 hits. Don’t want to see him sitting 99 and painting corners and an ump with a generous zone.

Need one in the series for obvious reasons but also to hold the overall series lead since today they could tie it up.
Unless something changed from the game notes, it’s Liam Peterson today and Caglianone tomorrow

Unless something changed from the game notes, it’s Liam Peterson today and Caglianone tomorrow
You are correct and much like Hernandez Peterson has not given up a run yet this year. I am looking forward to seeing how Rafe does today. Today was the game that I felt like if we were gonna take a game in the series it would probably be today.

Advertisement
Scanlon and Carrier return to the lineup
SpotPos# PlayerBatsAvg
1cf45 Edgardo VillegasL.343
2dh4 Blake CyrR.182
33b14 Daniel CuvetR.571
41b37 Jason TorresR.513
52b0 Dorian Gonzalez Jr.L.316
6rf8 Lucas CostelloR.265
7c7 Jack ScanlonL.400
8lf99 Lorenzo CarrierR.300
9ss13 Antonio JimenezR.200

Advertisement
That was looking very bad for a bit there. I’ll take the inning ending double play. Need Cyr to get going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back