3/15/24 Game 18: UNC 10-7 W

Advertisement
Does anyone know if Vargas or Dwyer are available this weekend?
Anyone else that's available or not?
Reyes is done for the season? Is he practicing?

Baseball is worse than football when it comes to releasing information. We also have no idea if Julian Hernandez is hurt as well, he hasn't pitched in 2-3 weeks

Have seen the fathers of Dwyer and Hernandez at the stadium which may indicate their sons are not exaclty out for the season.

Advertisement
JD is continuing the Miami tradition of keeping player injury status close to the vest. He cites HIPPA as the reason but other teams disclose the information. We all know professional teams are forthcoming about injuries, but JD seems to forget that with NIL, these kids aren’t exactly amateurs anymore.

Facing a LHP tonight. Does JD dare sit Scanon in favor of Perez, if Perez is even available?

He sat Dorian the last time we faced a LHP iirc.

Advertisement

JD is continuing the Miami tradition of keeping player injury status close to the vest. He cites HIPPA as the reason but other teams disclose the information. We all know professional teams are forthcoming about injuries, but JD seems to forget that with NIL, these kids aren’t exactly amateurs anymore.

Facing a LHP tonight. Does JD dare sit Scanon in favor of Perez, if Perez is even available?

Can you at least let me finish my lunch...
After that Perez bunt attempt on Sunday, I would have had his locker cleaned out before the game ended.
Is Cyr back in LF? Costello in LF and Cyr DH's? Carrier as DH with the LHP starting?
SS is a big concern. One argument is keep playing Jimenez and let him work through it.... play Urso with a better bat right now.
Both have struggled with the glove...
Need some production out of that spot in the order...
Lefty, Righty, good hitters adjust....put the ball in play and good things happen.

He didn’t dare, although I agree with Erick that Carlos is probably out

SpotPos# PlayerBatsAvg
1cf45 Edgardo VillegasL.288
2lf4 Blake CyrR.277
33b14 Daniel CuvetR.455
42b0 Dorian Gonzalez Jr.L.303
51b37 Jason TorresR.441
6c7 Jack ScanlonL.320
7rf8 Lucas CostelloR.224
8dh99 Lorenzo CarrierR.294
9ss13 Antonio JimenezR.156

Advertisement