3-0 and the door is wide open

The stage is setting up perfectly for Folden to continue terrorizing our fan base.

FSU looks bad.
Clemson misses Chad Morris.
VT is garbage.
Pitt lost one of the best RBs in the country and their starting QB.
Duke just scored 10 points against Northwestern and hasn't looked impressive all year.
UVA eked out a win vs William and Mary.

Georgia Tech might be the only viable opponent standing in the way of another season under Folden. I think he has to win the Coastal to keep his job, so that GT game may be him coaching for his life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The stage is setting up perfectly for Folden to continue terrorizing our fan base.

FSU looks bad.
Clemson misses Chad Morris.
VT is garbage.
Pitt lost one of the best RBs in the country and their starting QB.
Duke just scored 10 points against Northwestern and hasn't looked impressive all year.
UVA eked out a win vs William and Mary.

Georgia Tech might be the only viable opponent standing in the way of another season under Folden. I think he has to win the Coastal to keep his job, so that GT game may be him coaching for his life.

Here comes another contract extension

Only thing helping Miami is the softer schedule than it appears, but Golden is who he is.

We will lose games we have no business losing. Look at today. We almost lost at home to a subpar, mediocre Nebraska team.
no way they win this game last year. Or the year before. I get that it doesn't fit the plan......just sayin

Thank you for proving your IQ.

These optimistic slurpers are the dumbest. Every year the same stuff with these buffoons.

We're not miraculously becoming a powerhouse after five years of ****. Idiots.

Either you accept we'll be a 8-4, 7-6 team with an occasional nine or maybe ten win season, or you actually want UM to become a powerhouse again.

My takeaway from yesterday's game is that the rest of the season promises to be a roller coaster ride. We fight the other team and our own inconsistencies and coaching blunders. But, but, but, we're 3-0. Go figure. My 4-8 is looking a little shakey, lol, but you never know, Al can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Advertisement
These optimistic slurpers are the dumbest. Every year the same stuff with these buffoons.

We're not miraculously becoming a powerhouse after five years of ****. Idiots.

Either you accept we'll be a 8-4, 7-6 team with an occasional nine or maybe ten win season, or you actually want UM to become a powerhouse again.

The only thing is that they don't have to be a powerhouse this year to sneak off to a 7-0 start.

Cincy, FSU, Clemson, and VT is not the bear that it was thought to be at the beginning of the season. FSU has looked underwhelming and VT lost their starter. It's conceivable that we play with something less than a B performance and still get dubs. Kaaya's the best QB in the conference and we're getting TO's at an alarming rate this year. This team is starting to remind me of one of those Jim Grobe Wake Forest squads.

After watching yesterday, college football sucks right now compared to even 5 or 6 years ago.

So yeah, Al can be his usual ****** self and they could STILL win football games, as we saw yesterday.

Last edited:
People saying Nebraska isn't good are full of shi*. Byu who beat Nebraska on a hail mary at Nebraska lost by the point at ucla last night

People saying Nebraska isn't good are full of shi*. Byu who beat Nebraska on a hail mary at Nebraska lost by the point at ucla last night

Not about whether or not Nebraska is good. They shouldn't have been in the game with us yesterday and somehow they found themselves in position to win the **** game.

the team you beat lost to a team who lost to another team. but somehow that means miami is good.

Advertisement
We showed for 3 quarters we could dominate a Nebraska team and stand up to them physically. We could not do that last year.If not for the refs this was an easy win. The rancor over Golden is so deep in some that even if we win by 20 they would still call for his head. Golden coaches not to lose. He has no balls and his comment about the attacking mentality almost cost us the game were idiotic. I am rooting for these players. I like them and want them to win. There is a chance we can have a good season this year and I am hoping we do.
As for Golden he needs to grow a pair but his comments after the game show exactly the opposite.

Look at the logic of these morons.

Last week it was "Thats why you play four quarters"

This week is "Well we dominated them for three quarters."

You can't make this up.

Nebraska is a mediocre team. Won't be ranked and may not even be top50. The coaches again blatantly showing you who they are and the only response is "hey we won", and "3-0". Hence, 3-0 against mediocre/bad competition. None of our wins have been impressive. None. Some of you have a difficult time with foresight. We will never return to powerhouse status with this staff. Never.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back