3-0 and the door is wide open

sabrose

Sophomore
We should beat Cincinnati and have 2 weeks to heal till that game. We have a good chance to go to FSU at 4-0. Yes Golden has no balls but these players didnt quit and the defense made a key play to win the game. The Bush targeting call was bogus and should be overturned by the ACC. that really hurt us as did the holding calls that took away 2 touchdowns. Nebraska had NO holding calls all game.
You can hope for us to lose or you hope for us to keep winning. Armstrong has alot of talent and a strong arm and played a great second half. You want to blame everything on the coaches fine. They are responsible for our record which Oh by the way is 3-0. Root for the players - they deserve it.

Advertisement
Only thing helping Miami is the softer schedule than it appears, but Golden is who he is.

We will lose games we have no business losing. Look at today. We almost lost at home to a subpar, mediocre Nebraska team.

Advertisement
Sounds like something else is wide open.

goatse-cloud-fixed.png

^OP

Only thing helping Miami is the softer schedule than it appears, but Golden is who he is.

We will lose games we have no business losing. Look at today. We almost lost at home to a subpar, mediocre Nebraska team.
Nebraska does not look so mediocre now with BYU with the lead at 10th ranked UCLA

Coaches are responsible for our record?????? What.

Bethune cookman
Fau
A crappy nebraska team that still almost beat us.

no way they win this game last year. Or the year before. I get that it doesn't fit the plan......just sayin

Advertisement

no way they win this game last year. Or the year before. I get that it doesn't fit the plan......just sayin

You mean the game that they were up by 23 and almost ****ed away?

Miami is 1-0, with an overtime win over a team that may win 5 games this year. Let's not get.. eh, f-it, these guys are going 12-0. No doubt about it.

We should beat Cincinnati and have 2 weeks to heal till that game. We have a good chance to go to FSU at 4-0. Yes Golden has no balls but these players didnt quit and the defense made a key play to win the game. The Bush targeting call was bogus and should be overturned by the ACC. that really hurt us as did the holding calls that took away 2 touchdowns. Nebraska had NO holding calls all game.
You can hope for us to lose or you hope for us to keep winning. Armstrong has alot of talent and a strong arm and played a great second half. You want to blame everything on the coaches fine. They are responsible for our record which Oh by the way is 3-0. Root for the players - they deserve it.

If after watching that abortion of a coaching job you still think Golden can lead this team you are much more stupid than you seem. Every single aspect of Foldens coaching that will prevent him from ever winning anything was on full display. To put it simply, he doesn't know how to win because he is incapable of sticking the dagger in. That fat slob has zero killer instinct. Instead of crushing and demoralizing an inferior opponent that sorry sack of ***** prefers to take the air out of the football and hide under the bleachers hoping that the clock will magically tick away. He is a gutless coward and his team takes on his personality.

If after watching that abortion of a coaching job you still think Golden can lead this team you are much more stupid than you seem. Every single aspect of Foldens coaching that will prevent him from ever winning anything was on full display. To put it simply, he doesn't know how to win because he is incapable of sticking the dagger in. That fat slob has zero killer instinct. Instead of crushing and demoralizing an inferior opponent that sorry sack of ***** prefers to take the air out of the football and hide under the bleachers hoping that the clock will magically tick away. He is a gutless coward and his team takes on his personality.

Nebraska's corches tried mightily to give the game away. Fraulden The Incompetent tried mightily to give the game away. Finally, Canes players bailed out their incompetent corch.

Won't get fooled again.
Firing Day is 72 away.

[video=youtube;htz9CS-Zmms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htz9CS-Zmms[/video]

Advertisement
I would agree with Klamalama 100% but again that's why they play the game. The ACC seems to be down this years than last. The only thing that will hold this team down is the coaching staff which is beyond pathetic. Hard for me to believe Al Golden makes 2.7 million for this job performance. He should be locked up for larcency and stealing but the UM allows this. SO SO SAD what this program has become. This team may have the talent to compete for the Coastal Division championship BUT this staff makes that dream hard to accomplish.

I expect Kaaya to get better as the weeks go by. That will help us stay in the hunt for the Coastal.

That said, I do agree that this team may lose games they should have no business losing. It will probably be Virginia or Pitt or something lame like that.

You do realize the refs took a **** of a lot of points off the board, right? That 3rd down catch called incomplete also put us at LEAST in easy FG range. We also didn't get the roughing the punter call that would have ended the game in regulation. Oh, and losing two safeties to bad targeting calls? I'm down for replacing Golden, but the BS ***** job I saw yesterday was epic. Al Golden didn't blow a 23 point lead, the refs did. Also, wanna bet how many points Nebraska gets if holding is called on them like it was on Miami?

My biggest gripe was the terrible fade route call when we were up 20. At that point we just needed more points. If you're going to spread the field, why throw a fade? Doesn't that by nature put more defenders near the corner of the end zone?
crossover22[]_[];2291258 said:

Advertisement
refs scored points for Nebraska too? they make coley pass the ball when they should be running?

BYU lost by one point at #10 UCLA. Nebraska is not as bad as people think.

Still a bad coaching job by Golden, but we win. Should have won by 30, but a win is a win.

I didn't say every play call was great. Neither was Nebraska's. When one team is getting worked over by the refs like that it is really hard to put it on a coach. That fade call by Coley was terrible. That missed TD pass by Kaaya to Yearby was terrible as well. Are you going to blame the coaches for that as well? The coaches, for the most part, called a great game. The officials on the other hand, did not.
refs scored points for Nebraska too? they make coley pass the ball when they should be running?

The fade route was a bad call. The two spearing calls were bad. The two TD's were indeed holding calls.

Canes had 13 penalties, a bend don't break mindset, and issues in the redzone. Golden and his poor coaching led to almost blowing a game that the opponent had no business in. Any good coach blows this team out and game is over by the end of the 3rd Qtr!

You do realize the refs took a **** of a lot of points off the board, right? That 3rd down catch called incomplete also

put us at LEAST in easy FG range. We also didn't get the roughing the punter call that would have ended the game in regulation. Oh, and losing two safeties to bad targeting calls? I'm down for replacing Golden, but the BS ***** job I saw yesterday was epic. Al Golden didn't blow a 23 point lead, the refs did. Also, wanna bet how many points Nebraska gets if holding is called on them like it was on Miami?

My biggest gripe was the terrible fade route call when we were up 20. At that point we just needed more points. If you're going to spread the field, why throw a fade? Doesn't that by nature put more defenders near the corner of the end zone?
crossover22[]_[];2291258 said:

Advertisement
Back