2pm deadline for Richt

As I mentioned in the other thread, Feldman just tweeted that a decision may not come until SUNDAY so maybe there are others in the mix.

Advertisement
The Butch train has left the station.

They should have gotten him while he was ready and willing.

Now they've made a mockery of the hiring process once again and we will all suffer for it.

I hope all you faqqots that disrespected Butch are happy with Monkey Boy.

You, the BoT and Flake Dames all deserve each other!

You can't be a functioning adult and really think this way. This has to be a troll game gone too far right?

A functioning potato.

You need to take the potato out of your *** and quit blowing Chise.

The Richt thing is window dressing.

He will never take this job. 4 million to coach Miami with a limited assistant budget or 4 million to sit at home and get paid by Georgia.

We found out about Mullen and Gundy yesterday.

There are other names we do not know.

Mike Leach is one of them.

How you haven't been banned yet is beyond me. You polluted this board with all your Chud garbage for over a month pretending to be an insider.

His wife already signed off on moving to Miami so theres that.

Yup, makes sense, give up acreage in the country when you can pay more for a lot in Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, etc?
Why not pay more in property taxes and every other living expense when you can spend a good portion of your life sitting in traffic on I-95, US-1 and the Palmetto X-way listening to the boomed tunes from the car driving around with the windows down? Why not enjoy the pleasure of answering the questioner with a foreign accent "Are you a US citizen" when you renew your passport to travel to a Caribbean island where they speak better English? Why not enjoy the multicultural experience of waiting while Julio and Pablo decide to have a nice car to car conversation while blocking your way on the street? And how many other places have the wonderful street vendors selling stuff like cold bottled water!

It's all a joy. I miss it SO much!

Oh sorry, I just had flashbacks, my Miami PTSD is acting up. Nothing that a cortadito and a nice guava pastry can't fix.

Truth^^^^^

Maybe, but any coach along with his family that comes down here has to deal with all that S Fla has to offer. Some find S Fla worth it, some don't. Nobody on CI has a clue which bucket Richt and his family fall into. It's as ridiculous to assume they will hate it down here as it is to assume they will be ok with it. It will be a major factor in their decision though.

Yup. Some folks find train wrecks exciting. Yet after being on the train, not so much. ;-)

The Butch train has left the station.

They should have gotten him while he was ready and willing.

Now they've made a mockery of the hiring process once again and we will all suffer for it.

I hope all you faqqots that disrespected Butch are happy with Monkey Boy.

You, the BoT and Flake Dames all deserve each other!

You can't be a functioning adult and really think this way. This has to be a troll game gone too far right?

A functioning potato.

You need to take the potato out of your *** and quit blowing Chise.

tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

Advertisement
Doubt you live anywhere near the millionaires though so keep that in mind

**** I live here and I wouldn't live here

Athens is a nice place to live in man. Charlottsville too. Why anybody would come down to this 3rd world country is beyond me

If they wait until Sunday they might talk to Charlie Strong Saturday night then......

Advertisement
Butch broke every clock in the building before his interview, all he kept saying was 'THE TIME IS NOW'

Athens is a nice place to live in man. Charlottsville too. Why anybody would come down to this 3rd world country is beyond me

If this is truly your perspective, then you ain't living Miami right.

Last edited:
Doubt you live anywhere near the millionaires though so keep that in mind

Millionaires still have to shop at Sedanos bro.

wtf are you talking about...there are these stores called publix and fresh market that normal people shop at. i live in miami and its a fine place to live.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back