2nd Year Player development

I wanna see Ahmmon Richards expand his route tree.
I can't wait to see Zach McCloud take the next step. I think he's a future 1st - 2nd round pick.

Advertisement
I can't wait to see Zach McCloud take the next step. I think he's a future 1st - 2nd round pick.

What? Richards has displayed the stop n go route, 9 route, back shoulder, slants, screens. Anything you can think of he did it all. What he could improve on is becoming more of a td threat in the redzone

Njoku and Coley were both really good in the redzone for us. Definitely need Richards to become a bigger target. No doubt in my mind that he will. Someone else needs to step up.

What? Richards has displayed the stop n go route, 9 route, back shoulder, slants, screens. Anything you can think of he did it all. What he could improve on is becoming more of a td threat in the redzone

I haven't seen Richards make a big catch over the middle or catch any corner routes. Coley worked the slants very well, Richards was mainly an outside guy. Can he move to the slot? Can he return a punt if we need it? He also had some early drops, was that because he was a freshman?

Advertisement
Back