2nd/3rd team defense

FrancisSawyer

All American
Premium
I loved seeing so many young kids in at the end of the game and was pleasantly surprised by how good some of them looked out there today.

Is it just me or did Jaden Harris just pop off the screen? That kid showed potential today. He's long, quick and athletic with long arms plus he played with confidence. Markeith Williams is another kid that caught my eye today. He's a rangy ball hawk type who isn't afraid of contact. Najalik Kelly will be a dominant DE once he develops his body and learns the game. Ahmad Moten is another freshman I'm very high on and it was good to see him get some reps at the end. I can't wait to get a good look at kids like Rogers and Graves at CB next season in addition to Cyrus Moss at DE/OLB.

Wes Bissainthe is a starter now and he is a classic Miami LB. IMO he shouldn't ever come off the field. Add in guys on offense like Brown, Skinner and Cooper and you realize that this freshman class could be our best in years. This season has been bad but we have a lot of young talented kids who want to be here to build with.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hear you on #31 but im not about to **** on #11. If they player other positions then just excuse me as im not a big defense guru. But I have no issues with the effort that #11 puts out. Dam I wish he had more athletic ability, his heart is through the roof. I know I know hes one of those dudes that you kind if love and hate at same time.

I hear you on #31 but im not about to **** on #11. If they player other positions then just excuse me as im not a big defense guru. But I have no issues with the effort that #11 puts out. Dam I wish he had more athletic ability, his heart is through the roof. I know I know hes one of those dudes that you kind if love and hate at same time.
#11? I'm talking about true freshmen on defense for the most part. I threw in a couple of offensive players just to emphasis the point that 22 class looks like it's going to be very good with a lot of players already starting to contribute. Corey Flagg is a 3rd year player. My post had nothing to do with him.

#11? I'm talking about true freshmen on defense for the most part. I threw in a couple of offensive players just to emphasis the point that 22 class looks like it's going to be very good with a lot of players already starting to contribute. Corey Flagg is a 3rd year player. My post had nothing to do with him.
sorry been drinking and not disagreeing. just wish poor #11 was 6'1 and 230. Kid has mad heart, hes just not the beast we need. Sorry for mix up.

Advertisement
If we want to to keep it a buck, they should have been getting Markeith’s snaps over Al. Dude is skinny but he hits and has range. He has a tremendous upside when he puts good weight on

Advertisement
Back