MidnightCane

When I was a kid, I could see things.
I need you to take this number off....
Right this fracking minute!!!! :mad:
14C1A2FF-0402-45FF-98A0-B187FFE83C35.jpeg

Advertisement
Hall is only a disappointment because he had so much potential. The day saban took that helicopter to his HS his ceiling flew up and he doesn’t seem to have the heart and dedication to match up to his natural talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda can take his mixing skills to Utah State. Our best safety developed at USC.

Advertisement
He is trash. Almost as bad as **** and Wiggins. #26 can't play at this level and just flat out sucks.

Advertisement
You should only get that number once you become a consensus 1st team All-American or just retire it all together. He should be a man and change his number next season

This kid turns out differently if he went to Bama. Blame our development. We have a bartender corching him. Not only that, the moron goes to Rumph for help in teaching his guys. Saban doesn’t bring his helicopter for just anyone.

This kid turns out differently if he went to Bama. Blame our development. We have a bartender corching him. Not only that, the moron goes to Rumph for help in teaching his guys. Saban doesn’t bring his helicopter for just anyone.

He’s an All conference type guy at Bama

Advertisement
Back