$25 to $30 Million Gets This Staff Who Would Be Committed and QUALIFIED FOR THE REBUILD back to NORMALCY

UM is About Winning!

Banned
Banned
All of the below are actively involved in the College of NFL Ranks. Has nothing to do with UM lineage, as much as they have been there, and done it before.

1. AD - Butch Davis

2. Director of Football Operations - Alonzo Highsmith

3. Director Recruiting - Winston Moss (With Butch and Highsmith obviously participating)

4. Assistant Director of Recruiting and Director of Personnel - Dan Morgan

5. Head Coach - Chuck Pagano or Ed Orgeron

6. Co-Offensive Coordinators - Rob Chudzinski and Mark Trestman

7. QB Coach - Ken Dorsey

8. Tight Ends Coach - Al Roberts

9. WR's Coach - Curtis Johnson

10. OL Coach - Mike Sullivan mentoring Joaquin Gonzalez, Bryant Mckinnie and Brett Romberg

11. Co-Defensive Coordinators - Greg Schiano and Randy Shannon

12. DL Coaches - Kevin Patrick and Greg Mark

13. LB Coach - Michael Barrow mentoring Ray Lewis

14. Cornerback Coach - Mike Rumph (mentored by Pagano)

15. Safety Coach - Ed Reed

16. Strength Coach - Darren Krein; or go get either Tommy Moffit (LSU); or Mickey Marotti (OSU); or Scott Cochran (Alabama)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny’s contract is $29 million and we paid Temple $4 million on top of that
1571603967729.png

Advertisement
$25,000,000 to $30,000,000 is an annual budget for all the PRODUCERS listed in the checklist of coaches above. Time to tale 1% of the 2.8 billion the University brings in annually and put toward the football staff. The returns will outweigh the losses. By year three or 4, between tickets sales, merchandising, and the ACC stipend, they will heavily and outweigh and surpass the investment.

Yes more Miami guys

I've had about all the Miami boys I can handle right now.

Clappy - UM OC
Radar - UM DC and former player.
Golden - took showers at Penn State.
Richt - UM former player
Diaz Miami mayor's son - can't get much more Miami than that.

Oh yeah maybe we’ll have Andre Johnson coach the receivers, Wilfork on the d-line, Mckinnie o-line, maybe Ray Lewis handling the LBs too. Might as well give Irvin some “Executive International Swag Director” title while we’re at it since were in f-ckin fantasy land over here...

Advertisement
Listen, I love Butch, but the man loves coaching football. No way at his age is he leaving a job where he does what he loves at a place that loves him to be AD at a school that has a grudge against him.

25 to 30 million a year? Seriously, who do you think we are and where's that money come from?

Last night I had a dream I was sleeping with a supermodel, then I woke up. Dreams are good.

You're misunderstanding the "Miami Guys". With the exception of Ed Reed (who coached one year at Buffalo) and Ray Lewis, all of the personnel listed in the checklist above have had unparalleled success. The key is putting these EXISTING coaches at the appropriate positions on the staff for the next three to four years. Randy may not have been a great head coach, but he is a great D Coordinator. Same with Schiano. Chudz, may not be a great head coach, but he is a great O Coordinator. Same with Trestman. Hence, with Butch and Alonzo understanding the evaluation process of personnel, and putting these representatives in the right element of position coaches, they will be back in three to four years. Anything else is a hopeful, wait and see situation.

Advertisement
HC - Matt Campbell
OC/TE’s- Chud
QBs - Dorsey or Spencer Whipple
RBs - Jamal Fobbs
WRs/ST - Justin Lustig
OL - Justin Frye

DC/DBs - John Heacock
DL- Kevin Patrick
LBs - Tyson Viedt
Assistant DBs- Ed reed
Assistant DL coach - Kenard Lang

All of the below are actively involved in the College of NFL Ranks. Has nothing to do with UM lineage, as much as they have been there, and done it before.

1. AD - Butch Davis

2. Director of Football Operations - Alonzo Highsmith

3. Director Recruiting - Winston Moss (With Butch and Highsmith obviously participating)

4. Assistant Director of Recruiting and Director of Personnel - Dan Morgan

5. Head Coach - Chuck Pagano or Ed Orgeron

6. Co-Offensive Coordinators - Rob Chudzinski and Mark Trestman

7. QB Coach - Ken Dorsey

8. Tight Ends Coach - Al Roberts

9. WR's Coach - Curtis Johnson

10. OL Coach - Mike Sullivan mentoring Joaquin Gonzalez, Bryant Mckinnie and Brett Romberg

11. Co-Defensive Coordinators - Greg Schiano and Randy Shannon

12. DL Coaches - Kevin Patrick and Greg Mark

13. LB Coach - Michael Barrow mentoring Ray Lewis

14. Cornerback Coach - Mike Rumph (mentored by Pagano)

15. Safety Coach - Ed Reed

16. Strength Coach - Darren Krein; or go get either Tommy Moffit (LSU); or Mickey Marotti (OSU); or Scott Cochran (Alabama)

No.

25 to 30 million a year? Seriously, who do you think we are and where's that money come from?

Last night I had a dream I was sleeping with a supermodel, then I woke up. Dreams are good.
The school brings in more than you think. And.....it's primarily due to the brand of the "U" which the football program established!

UM’s operating expenses increased to $2.83 million, from $2.69 billion. Compensation and benefit expenses rose 6.3 percent. UM also spent $220 million on research.

Advertisement
Back